Nationalism is growing rapidly in Italy and becoming violently anti immigrant

Italy has a history of Islamic conquest. They know the deal.

Italy is suffering economically big time
History show us when countries suffer this way, they always turn to nationalism and blame the foreigners.
It's because it works the same way as a fucking ecosystem. You can't bring in certain animals to certain countries because if not indigenous they can be an invasive species. Works the same way transplanting 3rd world people with backwards mindsets where rape is almost normalized in their home countries. (Seriously in some Muslim countries there has to be 5 male witnesses to a rape of a female to get a rape charge, I'm not joking) you can't bring in those people and not expect there to be problems..

You need to let those people develop in their own countries and the West can be an example for them. I say this as my father being an immigrant. When he came to the USA he had to learn the language and assimilate. He realized he couldn't do things the way things were done in Armenia. (Think mafia gangsterism type crap) that wasn't gonna fly here. They fled Armenia to get away from that crap. Just like a lot of well meaning immigrants are fleeing their own countries to get away from that same type of oppression. But the problem these days, the immigrants aren't abandoning the failed customs and ways of their own failed country/state. Theyre bringing all the issues with them. And countries are taking in WAY too many of them. The USA included. But in Europe it is a crisis.

Much of this outrage and backlash against immigrants came after an 18 year old girl was brutally murdered by an Nigerian immigrant. With no economic growth and not trusting the EU have allowed nationalist parties in Italy to get a lot of support. The problems immigrants are causing in Italy are pushing many Italians to support ethnic nationalism. How will the EU address this issues or they let Italy leave the EU if they vote in a nationalist party?
If someone killed and raped my 18 year old daughter. I'd go full Punisher on the Perp. That's why here in the USA you better think twice scum BAGS. I don't want to say I'm armed to the teeth and former military with a gun fetish and knowledge of how to turn semi auto into full auto how to make a makeshift grenade launcher out of a flare launcher or anything of the sort. I know nothing of this. But I know a guy who does. A friend. Then afterwards I'd go to prison gladly willingly, Id enjoy it. one of the most bad was scenes. Punisher is awesome.

we had problems w/ the Turks in Germany, due to not assimilating yet being there since the 70s enjoying the privileges of civilized society for decades.

if people DIDN'T expect this, they are retarded

we had problems w/ the Turks in Germany, due to not assimilating yet being there since the 70s enjoying the privileges of civilized society for decades.

It doesn't help that you have a segment of the population that are complete postmodern nutters who feel the immigrants should be in control and the bourgeoisie should either die off or assimilate to them.

It doesn't help that you have a segment of the population that are complete postmodern nutters who feel the immigrants should be in control and the bourgeoisie should either die off or assimilate to them.
there's also a massive difference between the skilled labor we allow to immigrate to the US after mad vetting, and randos w/ no skills, education, lets say Western society housebreaking (treatment of women, other minorities, children, not raping or cutting off parts of women, etc..)....

People in gated communities don't just allow bums to move in just b/c ....b/c there's something called property value. These people just want mad economic refugees have ZERO concern for their national property/country value.....which is concerning to say the least
they must just REALLY favor halal food/kebaps, as that's literally the only remote 'positive' this situation can possibly bring

But those Turks making problems are usually not the once that are in Germany since the 70's.
Those are well integrated also there is a difference from larger cities to smaller once. You had the same issue with all the Italiens that came in the 50's you had with the Turks from the 70's and 80's.

While I am not in favor of all those people coming now. If you look at Germany's immigrant history it has worked well all things considered.
Not perfect but there has never been a better time for Germany than right now.

But those Turks making problems are usually not the once that are in Germany since the 70's.
Those are well integrated also there is a difference from larger cities to smaller once. You had the same issue with all the Italiens that came in the 50's you had with the Turks from the 70's and 80's.

While I am not in favor of all those people coming now. If you look at Germany's immigrant history it has worked well all things considered.
Not perfect but there has never been a better time for Germany than right now.
oh totally, it obviously varies by region and level of assimilation. although i think we're diasgreeing on levels of assimilation. Where i lived, they literally controlled whole segments/neighborhoods of cities (idar oberstein, for example) and an American especially would have MAJOR problems even attempting to talk to a Turkish women. Although tbh, the same could be said for many Russian heavy parts of Germany too, albeit they blend in more

my main pt is that Turkey is frankly 'better' than like every other country these people are coming from now, and if those minor issues existed how could they not fathom them being exponentially worse?

there's also a massive difference between the skilled labor we allow to immigrate to the US after mad vetting, and randos w/ no skills, education, lets say Western society housebreaking (treatment of women, other minorities, children, not raping or cutting off parts of women, etc..)....

People in gated communities don't just allow bums to move in just b/c ....b/c there's something called property value. These people just want mad economic refugees have ZERO concern for their national property/country value.....which is concerning to say the least
they must just REALLY favor halal food/kebaps, as that's literally the only remote 'positive' this situation can possibly bring

On a flipnote to your comment and to this thread. It's ironic that Clooney, a big open border advocate, recently abandoned his Lake Como property because of security threats caused by squatting migrants in the region. This Rich locals there are pissed off because Swiss closed their border and the migrants at set up in makeshift camps there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rants-doorstep-Switzerland-closes-border.html

I live in Canada, but when i heard what that Nigerian did in Italy I was horrified at the crime, disgusted by the perps actions, then ashamed that I shared a national origin with that goof, then worried for all Nigerians in Italy who weren't in habit of murdering and dismembering women and were just trying to live their lives like everyone else.

It's not fair, but as an immigrant, or a child of immigrants you always have to be conscious of the effect of your actions in the country you live in, but also be aware of the actions of other immigrants (of your group).

oh totally, it obviously varies by region and level of assimilation. although i think we're diasgreeing on levels of assimilation. Where i lived, they literally controlled whole segments/neighborhoods of cities (idar oberstein, for example) and an American especially would have MAJOR problems even attempting to talk to a Turkish women. Although tbh, the same could be said for many Russian heavy parts of Germany too, albeit they blend in more

my main pt is that Turkey is frankly 'better' than like every other country these people are coming from now, and if those minor issues existed how could they not fathom them being exponentially worse?

Yeah, that is true. I think immigration from Africans or middle eastern can work just fine. The issue is when it becomes mass immigration.
If you would take 10,000 low skilled Africans and spread them out over Germany the assimilation would probably work fine and their children will already be skilled workers.
Taking 200,000 and put them all into one region or city will bring obvious issues.

Yeah, that is true. I think immigration from Africans or middle eastern can work just fine. The issue is when it becomes mass immigration.
If you would take 10,000 low skilled Africans and spread them out over Germany the assimilation would probably work fine and their children will already be skilled workers.
Taking 200,000 and put them all into one region or city will bring obvious issues.
it can work, just w/in reason
San Diego county is the leading refugee destination in the entire US, lots of various SE and other Asians (Hmong, etc...) Somalis, and many Iraqis although alot of the christian variety.

It causes some minor issues in East County w/ the heavily concentrated Iraqis taking over city councils and shit, but SD County itself is still a great place to live, work, etc....

it can work, just w/in reason
San Diego county is the leading refugee destination in the entire US, lots of various SE and other Asians (Hmong, etc...) Somalis, and many Iraqis although alot of the christian variety.

It causes some minor issues in East County w/ the heavily concentrated Iraqis taking over city councils and shit, but SD County itself is still a great place to live, work, etc....

And the Somalis are incredibly violent.

dont you think the time of conjecture is over when it comes to germany ?

These extreme politics are not good, but someone needs to start asking how we get to trump, and golden dawn, ECT.

These extremist political uprisings are being driven by what we saw by the DNC in the primaries. Entrenched power is rigging the game. They are preventing any oxygen from entering the room, preventing anything that isn't extreme to actually thrive and challenge the status quo.

Every nationalist group is a opposite and equal reaction
to those who have rigged the game, and are shoving unpopular shit down people's throats.

Yes. There would have been less outrage if the perpetrators weren't taken in, fed and housed, and as repayment for generosity some raped and killed. How would you feel if your kindness was repaid by spitting in your face?

Nationalist outrage? I personally talked to people who tried to help migrants and were rewarded, literally with phlegm in the face. Cologne new years sexual assaults wasn't some contrived story to manufacture outrage. In fact it was actively repressed by the media. The area surrounding the Calais jungle, and the migrants there swarming and damaging trucks wasn't imagined. Budapest train station wasn't a dream. Neither were countless stories of migrants behaving badly along the Balkan Route.

As the flow of migrants has slowed down, so have these stories. That's no coincidence.

But, nevermind all that. You know what 1st came to my mind in 2015 when the migrant crisis really gathered steam? Not a fear that Europe would be swarmed. It was the fear that Euros will Euro and the "cure" to the problem would be worse than the problem itself. Yeah, the migrant crisis is bad, but the reaction and pushback could be much worse. Nobody wants rabbid nationalism to rear its ugly head in Europe, and those in power who allowed this issue to get so far out of hand should have known that it could be an unintended consequence. People can get downright ugly when they feel slighted or backed into a corner. No bueno.

The EU has to really crack down on human smugglers and the NGOs who are ferrying illegals into Europe or nationalism will grow.

Very well said and spot on.

Back