Nathan Gorman will be the best heavyweight of all time

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You heard it here first kiddas.

N A T H A N
G O R M A N

Great analysis and breakdown of his strengths and reasons he's headed for greatness, would read again.

Boxrec currently has Fury as the #3 HW in the world and Bellew at #4.

Fuck is wrong with them.

Gorman at #40, to stay on topic.

You heard it here first kiddas.

N A T H A N
G O R M A N

Lol

I’ve been watching his last few fights, and he’s probably my favourite young fighter at the moment, even though he looks older than me (and I’m 43). Lovely boxer, was a fckin joy to watch last night, an absolute clinic but the opponent was tailor made. Said in the other thread that I think he’ll beat Dubois right now if they fight

What worries me is his size and power. I think his power is improving but he will be a small HW. Let’s see where he is in a couple of years

Boxrec currently has Fury as the #3 HW in the world and Bellew at #4.

Fuck is wrong with them.

Gorman at #40, to stay on topic.

Yeah I saw that yesterday. Laughable. How does fat tony get in the top 3 by beating a retired raspberry ripple.

Lol

I’ve been watching his last few fights, and he’s probably my favourite young fighter at the moment, even though he looks older than me (and I’m 43). Lovely boxer, was a fckin joy to watch last night, an absolute clinic but the opponent was tailor made. Said in the other thread that I think he’ll beat Dubois right now if they fight

What worries me is his size and power. I think his power is improving but he will be a small HW. Let’s see where he is in a couple of years

Honestly I think Gorman is the future. Watch that fight back again, footwork is excellent and his punch variety is fantastic.

Honestly I think Gorman is the future. Watch that fight back again, footwork is excellent and his punch variety is fantastic.

I dont need to dude, I posted in the other thread straight after the fight how impressed I was. For a fat old fella he moves beautifully. And I’ve been throwing some of those combinations on my heavy bag this afternoon. His hand speed is very good as well

That fella was a tough walk forward brawler though and allowed him to showcase his skills. He was also a fair bit shorter. Most of the top guys in the division will have a significant height and reach advantage, even his immediate peers like Dubois or hughie fury. His boxing skills and footwork will help negate this but I think it’s too early to say. Let’s see how he develops. But yeah I really like him

He moves decent for a big bison of a human.... but he needs to be in there with a legit opponent now.

Many guys can look good beating lower rungs on the boxing ladder.
You look at the opponents he beat and you're like 'who the heck are these guys?'.

Now maybe that's not his doing, but either way he needs to fight in a deeper talent pool now.

He moves decent for a big bison of a human.... but he needs to be in there with a legit opponent now.

Many guys can look good beating lower rungs on the boxing ladder.
You look at the opponents he beat and you're like 'who the heck are these guys?'.

Now maybe that's not his doing, but either way he needs to fight in a deeper talent pool now.

Agree, needs a step up for his next opponent.

Back