Nate was Conors toughest fight, he blew through everyone else easily, but Nate's a mediore fighter?

But Nate was 240 lbs for those fights.

He blew thru a bunch of manlets, Eddie included.

Diaz was the first normal sized human he faced.

McG is a good scrapper, but Nate is a gatekeeper in his own division. He's definitely no world-beater, by any means.
rubbish. eddie's hardly a manlet. hater detected.
nate's a bad matchup because hes almost impossible to ko. mcgregor wore himself out punching nate in the head.

Nate's always been a great fighter. He's just always been short of title contention.

Conor haters loved Nate before the 2 fights. Then when Nate lost the 2nd he suddenly became "a bum". Just like they claimed Eddie Alvarez was.

Conor still gets no credit for moving up to 170 on short notice fighting a tough durable fighter who was used to the weight class. Conor showed with the right training and preparation he can stand and beat Nate and fight at 170.

I think a big factor was that Conor couldn't get in Nate's head. Not taking away from Nate's skills

That point is taking away from Conors skills and that is one of the reasons why I think Conor is basically done in the UFC. He is a decent fighter but what he really had going for him was hype about his abilities from fans, opponents and also from Conor himself. I dont really think Conor believes he is great anymore and neither do many fans and most importantly neither do Conors opponents.

Nate Diaz ducked Darren Till so he could fight Clay Guida. It should be illegal for one LHW to duck another LHW.

Styles make fights, if you watched this sport long enough you should know this.

Its pretty common knowledge that nate suffered humiliating defeats at welterweight, hang your head in shame
It's common knowledge that yo mama's veejay got the stank of a river otter; rancid and nasty

Simply pointing out a hole in the man's game. Styles make fights. MMA math don't work, but a 30-26 usually indicates a bigger issue than a lucky punch. I'm a fan of Nate but he was 2-3 in his last 5 up to the first Connor fight.
And Eddie blew thru RDA....and Nate handled MJ, who handled Tony.....and Eddie got beat by Cerrone, who then got whooped by Nate.....you see where this goes?

It doesn't matter how good or bad of a fighter he is... He's just a really bad match up for Conor. He's tough as nails and Conor's top control isn't good enough to stay dominant on top. He also has some of the best cardio in MMA.

Sounds like you know more about bad genital hygiene than you do about mma
That's a pretty lame defense of your mother's smelly veejay, my friend. Don't let her read that weak shit, she deserves better

He blew thru a bunch of manlets, Eddie included.

Diaz was the first normal sized human he faced.

McG is a good scrapper, but Nate is a gatekeeper in his own division. He's definitely no world-beater, by any means.
Wait, bro...settle down there, Nate had some very good form going into his last few fights, that one against DosAnjos was a obvious fail. The guy is better than Nick IMO and is getting paid accordingly.

I think he was growing as a fighter and 170 was a good result.

That's a pretty lame defense of your mother's smelly veejay, my friend. Don't let her read that weak shit, she deserves better

Yeah i figured it was best not to engage you on that issue since you sound like a 13 year old trying to impress the older kids and its kinda sad

To beat conor:
- Be Khabib

or

- Be extremely durable
- Have good cardio
- Have good boxing
- Have good wrestling or good JJ

Not many fighters other than Nate posses those 4 qualities.

Good stylistic match up for beating Conor, good stamina, good chin.

Nate gets smashed by decent wrasslers with good sub defence and great cardio, none of that is Conor.

Back