Nate turned down main eventing 230 prior to poirier injury

Sure he did.

Nate doesn't back out of fights

giphy.gif

Cuck Thomas looks so excited talking about guys pulling out.

Luke Tomas is Dilon Danis of MMA journalism

Why are all MMA outlets reporting that Poirer pulled out with an injury then??

Diaz would only take the headline spot if his demands were met. He wanted it for the 165 belt. And he wanted twice as much fog as conor and it had to be green fog, a bazillion dollars, two of Danas cars, the ownership of Conors whiskey, and biggie and 2 Pac had to be resurrected and perform his walkout together.

The Twitter comments make sense. Him and Dustin offered the ME but if you're still paid the same doing the extra 2 rounds with no title on the line doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's why Diaz was do adamant about his "super fighter" division.

Diaz would only take the headline spot if his demands were met. He wanted it for the 165 belt. And he wanted twice as much fog as conor and it had to be green fog, a bazillion dollars, two of Danas cars, the ownership of Conors whiskey, and biggie and 2 Pac had to be resurrected and perform his walkout together.

And one of those guitars that are like... double-guitars.

Why are all MMA outlets reporting that Poirer pulled out with an injury then??
Ok, enough with all this. I'll spill the beans...
MMA outlets are controlled by the UFC. The thing is, when it's about the ownership of the UFC people are misled. It's a front used by Nate Diaz and only virtually ran by Dana White. Dana is actually Nate's puppet, a figure to attract the public's eyes on him so Nate's actions can remain unseen.
S2Uu4pE.gif

Would a boss ever let his employee do that to him? We see in this rare footage that not only Nate is behind the curtain but he's also a ruthless person who abuses his puppets to instill fear and keep them under his absolute control. Everything to achieve his ultimate goals.

The Twitter comments make sense. Him and Dustin offered the ME but if you're still paid the same doing the extra 2 rounds with no title on the line doesn't make sense. Perhaps that's why Diaz was do adamant about his "super fighter" division.

I was going to post this but you beat me to it.

The UFC treats fighters like a disposable commodity and Nate is one of the few who've made enough money and success in their career to advocate for themselves.

I don't blame the UFC for trying to pay these guys as little as possible, its business. Fair play to Nate and everyone else who is reciprocating back by trying to get paid as much as possible.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be disappointed if we never see nate fight again, his just too much of a headache, not worth it.

Perfect time for the Conor trilogy. Yep

Fucks wrong with Nate ?

Super exciting fighter but that Conor fight has him acting like an entitled bitch.

only title gets PPV points, correct? not just main event? If so, Nate is smart, and you are all dumb.

Back