Nate squashes beef with Conor

LOL at this shit. The only thing that is going to make DANA "unhear" all the shit that Nate has talked is $$$$$$, and Nate is in no position to make any for Dana right now.

The need for subtitles is really indeed fuckin' required.

Diaz has no issue with him because he knows Conor is not a wrestler and can beat him again if given the chance

Mannnn... ain't nobody know what photons are. This is America.

Photons are generated by the Sun and it travels 8 minutes to get here. There is a spooky entanglement of two charges that are so random, that it can be in two places at the same time... hence, science fiction films.

When he won the belt I really wanted that third fight at light weight between them. I was dying for it. Unfortunately a major left turn took place instead.

eloquent to the point of view is Nathan
<Goldie11>

2985409e14b986ad9dd997fb1ba59fa19e1cd8f175b726109763a8b7bd85621e.jpg

I kind of expect that too. IF he comes back. He was already mentally ahead of most strikers in MMA in terms of his understanding of angles, speed, movment and timing. So yeah, this looks like he should get kitted out with some new wrinkles. Only thing is it's only, what, 2-3 months of training? If he did a year of it I think it would be immediately obvious as soon as he got back in with anyone.

BUT, this is Conor, Mr. Mind Over Matter, so I've learned not to rule out what he sees in his mind's eye. He makes things grow from thought to reality pretty skillfully.

Actually, I think conor has been training boxing only for quite some time now...Not to the extent he is now...but I think he started way back when this fight was just being talked about...he knew the fight was going to be made...

This. Even if he loses to Floyd (which i think happens), he'll come back as a frightening finisher i believe.

In his last few fights, he only uses basic kicks now...He mainly focuses on his boxing...with some body kicks thrown in...all this boxing only training, for a guy that already was KO'ing everyone already with his boxing...is only going to help...

If Conor really didn't give a fuck and wanted to become a legend, he should just head kick Floyd and become the 1 in 49-0-1

all joking aside, you've made a great analysis and I respect that. When you put it like that, it really makes sense

If he headkicked Floyd, he'd get DQ'd, it wouldn't be a NC.
So, still 50-0.

mmmmmmmm....beef squash sounds delicious.

I'll believe it when I see Conor wearing a black t-shirt. Armani, of course.

There was never any beef between them to begin with. They both like each other. Conor has always said he loves the way the Diaz bros fight (on the rare occasion that they do).

Hell, they both made each other a ton of money.
Nate went back on McGregor's shitlist last year for appearing on Floyd's facebook stream kissing his ass.

Back