Nate squashes beef with Conor

image.jpg

Disappointed in Nate, the red panties are clouding his judgement

There was never any beef between them to begin with. They both like each other. Conor has always said he loves the way the Diaz bros fight (on the rare occasion that they do).

Hell, they both made each other a ton of money.
Only Connor fanboys take his rivalries personally, the man himself does not

thats old and about chris van whoever the irish champ Connie he had out

Nate wants to be the only guy to rock Conor with a 1, 2 and have him thinking about diving.

god help anyone that fights conor if he ever comes back to mma...his boxing is going to be so freaken crisp, it's going to be scary...all this boxing training and sparring, is going to make is boxing light years over any mma fighter...

How come nick diaz talks proper and then nate sounds like he was born with CTE?

I couldn't quite catch everything he said, but I think it was something about his thoughts on quantum computing, and the impact of technology on the future of the world's economic system.......
:rolleyes:

He's lecturing on "technological innovation and emerging world markets" at the University of Toronto next month. I'm thinking of picking up a ticket but I haven't even read his book yet....
His TED talks on the viability of multitired economic theories in the 2nd world were facinating

There was never any beef outside of the cage between the two. Danis/Jake, Artem/Gil have more a true beef.. but even then, both are more competition related, not so personal.

A real man can walk and chew gum at the same time. A real fan can appreciate both Conor and Nate. Only pussies choose sides and then ditch out on a guy they previously liked because he is fighting a guy that you like more.

Last edited:
How come nick diaz talks proper and then nate sounds like he was born with CTE?
The little brother is usually the big brother's punching bag.

god help anyone that fights conor if he ever comes back to mma...his boxing is going to be so freaken crisp, it's going to be scary...all this boxing training and sparring, is going to make is boxing light years over any mma fighter...

I kind of expect that too. IF he comes back. He was already mentally ahead of most strikers in MMA in terms of his understanding of angles, speed, movment and timing. So yeah, this looks like he should get kitted out with some new wrinkles. Only thing is it's only, what, 2-3 months of training? If he did a year of it I think it would be immediately obvious as soon as he got back in with anyone.

BUT, this is Conor, Mr. Mind Over Matter, so I've learned not to rule out what he sees in his mind's eye. He makes things grow from thought to reality pretty skillfully.

This. Even if he loses to Floyd (which i think happens), he'll come back as a frightening finisher i believe.

I know this is an obvious thing to say, but Nate was absolutely blazed during that interview lmao

Good to see Nate back Conor a bit, the only thing the Diaz brothers truly hate are wrestlers who don't come to actually fight and that is the exact opposite of Conor. I'm sure the Diaz bro's respect that he's a skilled striker and will trade with anybody. Not to mention how much money they made each other, as others have already pointed out in this thread.

Nate is embarrassing. Conor really did change his bum life

I literally heard nothing about beef. I must have missed that because all I caught was something along the lines of

"Recent research has shown the empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited. And as a corollary, the market for technologies is shrinking.

As a world leader, it is important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you."
images

Back