Nate Quarry

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Miss this guy and his era. Lots of heart and took a lot of damage. Brawler style all day.

He was about 33 years old on TUF and was immortalized in the opening UFC PPV intro being knocked dead by Rich Franklin.

Any fans of Nate?

20081115041803_natequarry.JPG

oh fck yeah. you cannot deny the good vibes coming from nate. even maia love him so much he kiss him on lips :oops:

He had that old man mentor feel on TUF, was a fun dude to watch.

Seemed not like an awesome guy on TUF, shame the injury happened.

Decent fighter.... That Franklin knockout is a UFC Classic.. Plus..needed to train sprints to catch Khalib Starnes...

cool guy , a lot of heart, banger, feel bad he was so starstruck with Rich which led to him getting KTFO big time

I guess he was the favorite by those in the know going into TUF 1. He ended up fighting for the title like 7 months after the TUF 1 finale, fighting 4 times that year. Franklin had 3 fights that year. Those were the good old days.

It would be difficult to find a bad thing to say about him. He was humble, liked to bang and was genuinely a good dude. Sucks the thing he's most remembered for is Rich merking him.

Nate told a funny story once about getting a last minute sponsor on his trunks.

I enjoyed that story.

Good old days, where you are gifted a title shot for doing a reality tv show then beating shonie carter and pete sell

I think he's got a comic book called 'Zombie Cage Fighter' or something now.

Miss this guy and his era. Lots of heart and took a lot of damage. Brawler style all day.

He was about 33 years old on TUF and was immortalized in the opening UFC PPV intro being knocked dead by Rich Franklin.

Any fans of Nate?

KS6M6vz.gif

Good old days, where you are gifted a title shot for doing a reality tv show then beating shonie carter and pete sell
as opposed to today when you can skip 5 guys to a title shot by just talking shit

Any fans of Nate?

Too bad his glass back betrayed him.

Any fans of Nate?

Same, Nate was an absolute warrior.

I'll never forget how much class he showed in his post fight speech when he lost to Rich Franklin. Despite having destroyed his back, and splitting his nose, he showed nothing but respect.

Dude is from a different era, when fighters were hardcore.

Back