Nate Diaz's Coach: Woodley Fight Unlikely Because UFC Doesn't Want to Pay

Diaz holds all the power.

He's got fuck you money now. He doesn't need to fight anymore.

If the UFC is need of stars, Nate has every right to demand big $$.

The only reason Nate is considered a draw at all is because he's fought Conor twice. His camp is totally deluded.

He's overpricing himself out of fights. The only fight UFC will bite on is Nate vs. Conor.

I reckon he's scared to take another fight because it will expose the fact that he's the draw that he thinks he is.

Diaz holds all the power.

He's got fuck you money now. He doesn't need to fight anymore.

If the UFC is need of stars, Nate has every right to demand big $$.
has he got fuck you money? He was making 20/20 before his last 2 fights

Im a Nate fan but he's not known to the general public, he's really pricing himself out of a career. Nobody is buying a Diaz PPV that doesn't involve Conor.

I reckon he's scared to take another fight because it will expose the fact that he's the draw that he thinks he is.
I think there is some smoke in what you are saying for sure, he's totally unproven in a main event spot against an opponent who isn't Conor.

I forgot to say thanks for the cliffs, TS. This is top shelf Sherdogging right here.
Ghost has been doing this for a while now. Always enjoy coming into his threads. I'm at work half the times i'm on sherdog and cant exactly listen to videos all day. Ghost gives me the best scoop of any interview he is posting.

On topic though, no one wants to see conor and nate lol. Don't really care for woodley and nate either. And like someone mentioned, 1 million is a huge payday, 15 million isn't even believable, unless hes fighting conor again. Not interested. Move on nate, take the money or just retire.

yeah, how much you think he made for those after expenses and tax? Probably 5 million tops total.

5 million is alot of money.

Nate doesn't strike me as someone who would blow through that with ridiculous purchases.

Weed is fairly cheap.

Awesome cliffs TS, thank you.

PinkHeartyIchthyostega-max-1mb.gif

Everyone wants to see McG v Diaz 3?

giphy.gif

Nathan deserves 15M?

I think Nate overrate himself and is a little dumb to pass on good money like this.

That being said, him playing hard ball like that and probabbly pissing off Dana & Co make me laugh.
Nate is a great troll tbh.

Not sure how his manager or anyone else thinks nate is the box office draw. he only got payed alot, cause of conor...conor could have fought the guy down the street and still pulled in 1.5 million in ppv buys...nate was just along for the ride...

Last edited:
Yeah, $15 million is fucking crazy. Diaz- Woodley does 300K buys- MAXIMUM. probably not even that. The UFC's take of that many PPV buys would be well under 15 Million, Probably 10-12 million.
I was just thinking along these lines. 400k is optimistic but after slitting with the PPV providers UFC's entire take would probably be $15mil at most. It's not Nate realizing his value. He's either delusional or he's confident of getting the Conor fight and will demand this much no matter what.

This is a good style matchup for Nate. He should take it. If Rory MacDonald can pin Tyrone up against the cage and make him look like a deer caught in headlights with his pressuring style, Nate definitely can.

I also believe this...absolutely...a good jab..and some decent combinations, keeps woodley frozen...woodley pretty much only has 1 weapon....he doesn't use his wrestling much, cause it takes alot of energy...and woodley has to fight conservative in order to maintain his cardio...

Lol- natedog gets ragdolled by every top 155er..... pulls off one upset where they meet at 170 and he's the bigger man and all of a sudden Nate is a legend in his own mind.

Pay him.

I haven't heard Nate begging for this fight, It's Woodley chasing him. So fuck it, pay him.

Nate Diaz asking 15 mil for a fight that would generate about 500k PPV buys? Lmfao

Back