Nate Diaz to Dustin Poirier after UFC 230 removal: ‘You ain’t about this life’

I am willing to bet that Dusting is faking the injury because he realizes that Nate might outbox him
he realizes its a no win fight as Nate is ranked 10th and Dustin is at #3.

This stuff happens on a yearly basis. Some fighters make minor injuries major ones for political reasons

I am willing to bet that Dusting is faking the injury because he realizes that Nate might outbox him

This stuff happens on a yearly basis. Some fighters make minor injuries major ones for political reasons

Yea sometimes it seems as if they may have been told to by Dana.

Alvarezs wrestling is overrated as hell and look what conor did to him in standup, hes not a explosive wrestler

gaethje is a brawler whose chin has been cracked, would be blocking 1-2s all night with his forehead lol, would def do some damage with leg kicks but standing stationary infront of diaz will result in getting TKOd
Bendo had to wall and stall pretty much every title defence he had and he destroyed Diaz with takedowns and top control, he was even punching his legs.
Eddie lost because Conor is a slick counter striker. Diaz is a pressure fighter. I would favour Diaz because I don't think Eddie is too skilled but he has a very big shot at beating Diaz
And Gathje would drop Diaz with leg kicks like Cerrone was easily able to and Bendo was able to with his fist.

Lololol what a goose. I hope Porier continues to do well.

There has never been a finer example of a fighter in MMA riding coattails. First his older brother and then Conor. Dude has 11 fucking losses on his record and his only current top 15 win is McGregor who he is 1-1 against. Neither fight would have been competitive if it weren't for this:

AeCdAPI.jpg

Dustin dropped out of a fight because of a sore hip and is already talking about fighting again a month later

Definitely soft.

So Nate's been healthy and sitting on his ass while Poirier has been fighting wars and he says Poirier isn't about this life because of an injury? Am I missing something?

I think they are working together again to keep some attention on the two of them and will be booked shortly if the Diamond heals on schedule.

There are 165 reasons for these two to scrap.

VtHCrZW.jpg

as opposed to nate who fights ALL the time right? nate has never turned down a fight either!

Nate Diaz is legitimately the only fighter on the UFC roster that could have me rooting for McGregor. The man has been riding Conor's coattails to be relevant for far too long and is a gatekeeper at best.

ZERO wins over top 15 lightweights or welterweights except the short-notice fight against Conor where he was getting pieced up and outclassed by a dude who fought at featherweight 3 months prior. Brave Nate, you successfully employed the Homer Simpson strategy.

/end thread.

Seen what bisping and his Co pilot implied about the 'injury'?
Saying Usada isn't allowed to issue any statement until two positive test results and it could be to cover up a finding until the second test comes back...
'look into it'

Actually no, the thread has continued well after that post as you can see.

Hold this L.

The joke

Your head.

Last I check it was Diaz who hasn't fought in 2yrs...

Diaz talking about the vacation life style.

Making fools outta you guys.

So Nate's been healthy and sitting on his ass while Poirier has been fighting wars and he says Poirier isn't about this life because of an injury? Am I missing something?

I really think Nate should consider a english interpreter people ask him a question they repeat to him in english Nate tells them his answer in english and the interpreter translates the english into something that makes sense...

I really think Nate should consider a english interpreter people ask him a question they repeat to him in english Nate tells them his answer in english and the interpreter translates the english into something that makes sense...

Ebonics interpreters have been used in courts. So you could be onto something.

Back