Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

He would hold a belt if they would let him rightfully fight Conor.

Lol!

He had his 2 matches at 170. That won't happen again unless Conor decides it will happen.

Diaz brothers suck, they cry more then any bitches in mma.

Lol!

He had his 2 matches at 170. That won't happen again unless Conor decides it will happen.

Diaz brothers suck, they cry more then any bitches in mma.

He finished Conor. Anything after is at the mercy of Nate. The 3rd fight is supposed to be at 155.

It's OK, you're allowed to be fearful, lol.

Diaz was probably high when he got offered those fights. That's why he doesn't remember them. No biggie. Since Conor changed his bum life, he is in the position to make demands. Good for him.

He finished Conor. Anything after is at the mercy of Nate. The 3rd fight is supposed to be at 155.

It's OK, you're allowed to be fearful, lol.

Fearful ?

I'm hoping nate makes himself relevant again.

Conor turned his face to mulch in the 2nd fight and fans have a short memory.

Except Nate has said himself he refuses to fight anyone other than Conor since no one can give him what he wants like he can. I might actually have to side with Dana on this one.

One win against a midget FW and Nate is a major fighter lol.

except the one I lauged at:

"hey nate, we have a fight for you, 700k show money, opponent is..."

"hahahaha f**k you"

except the one I lauged at:

"hey nate, we have a fight for you, 700k show money, opponent is..."

"hahahaha f**k you"
700k is to little pay for someone who has fuck you money, and could make much more then that against McGregor

original

I love every aspect of this gif. Why it happened, the people involved, its versatility. Probably an all-time top MMA "outside of the cage" moment for me.

The UFC doesn't want to give Nate his due, there hoping to main event him for 500k and say stuff like he needs a W before he can get a title shot or some other Dana inspired bs.

i mean Dana does this stuff in a continuous cycle, he tries to bully fighters around by misinforming the media about them.

They're all worried about making this Connor Vs Mayweather fight go down all the while more guys bolt for better deals in Bellator. Do they even have a LHW division now?

He needs to realize he hit the lottery twice already and move on. Why does he think he's owed another Conor fight? Everyone else seems to have moved on but him.

Because he whooped his ass in the first fight and put up a good fight in the second one?

hes his boss in the same sense anyone else has a boss.

That is completely untrue. I employ a number of people - they show up when and where I've designated 5 days a week, and do exactly what we've instructed them to do all day long.

That couldn't be further removed from Nates relationship with the UFC.

We can all quick work if we like. Dana has even more power then most bosses in that he can keep nate from leaving to go fight for anyone else as long as the contract is in place. My company cant do that to me. Im done with this one though, im arguming something i really dont care about. Nate knows conor is the biggest money fight possible and im guessing he has no desire to leave the ufc, he just isnt in a rush to throw away the possibilty of the rubber match by losing so hell wait as long as he can but whether its conor or not, nate will eventually be back in their with someone.

Getting cut from the UFC would be a boon to Nate. He's publicly asked for his release both before and after the Conor fight. You can't just make this up as you go along.

If Conor wants a third fight with Nate, they will sign him for a one fight deal. Nate would like nothing more than to be out of his current contract.

I think you are categorically wrong that we'll see Nate 'back in there with someone.' He will wait for a big payday, or simply stay inactive until his contract expires. There is no chance of Nate Diaz fighting for peanuts again.

That balded headed motherfucker needs to stop, I'm tired of him.

If he doesn't, I'm gonna go to Vegas and I'll personally stop him.
A: You're not going to go to Vegas
B: if you do, you'll never try to see Dana
C: If you did, you'd get murked by a 50 year old, then get buried in the Mojave

You're not gonna do anything. Shut up.

And yeah, how can he say "He's making stuff up, I haven't turned any fights down, except the fight that I actually did turn down"?

Savoring convoluted logic by Nate & Nick Diaz is the reason I follow MMA.

Wait. Nate admits he's turned down a fight in same sentence he said he was never offered any. derp

After Nate turned down Alvarez and demanded a laughable 20 million to pick up the phone, Dana might have some reason to believe he's holding out for Conor. Not to mention Nate said so before.

Dana is right on this one. Nate is really lucky he can fight. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Bottom line here is Nate has lifetime money. Especially for him who is a frugal person. Black t shirts and bikes don't cost that much. So UFC needs to offer what they are unwilling to offer for him to fight again. Nate is still an unproven commodity PPV wise (other than a B-side to Conor). You won't see Nate or Nick for that matter fight again unless for multi millions. Basically they are retired.

Last edited:
Back