Nate Diaz: This ***ker Can't Stop Making Sh** Up About Me. I Haven't Been Offered Any Fights."

huh? are you retarded? There is a huge difference lol

Nate cant fight without Dana's approval but Dana can't make Nate fight people he doesn't want to..

An employee works for the company where as nate works with the company

they are two different entities lol

you mcdonalds workers need to stop posting about shit u have no fking clue about
Nate's primary way of making money is fighting. He can not fight for anybody but the UFC no matter how much he wanted to as long as he is under contract. To act like the UFC is not his boss and they simply work together is silly. Of course he can refuse fights and he won't get paid, he does have that freedom, but so does every single worker in America. And like I said, most workers, McDonald's employees included actually have mora freedom because McDonald's can not tell them where and when they can work if they chose to leave, the UFC can to Nate in regards to fighting thus he has more of a boss then a McDonald's employee

That, and the multiple other fights he declined too.

What a rare sight when he have someone who is even a bigger liar than Dana
You guys can't read? He said he declined one not multiple as Dana stated.
Dana calls it turning down a fight when fighter doesn't agree with the terms. Im sure if Conor was offered less than he demanded then he would turn em down as well.

Nate's primary way of making money is fighting. He can not fight for anybody but the UFC no matter how much he wanted to as long as he is under contract. To act like the UFC is not his boss and they simply work together is silly. Of course he can refuse fights and he won't get paid, he does have that freedom, but so does every single worker in America. And like I said, most workers, McDonald's employees included actually have mora freedom because McDonald's can not tell them where and when they can work if they chose to leave, the UFC can to Nate in regards to fighting thus he has more of a boss then a McDonald's employee

There is no way to compel Nate to perform (accept a fight) so the contract will eventually expire. There are no perpetual contracts. A number of fights or a period of time, whichever comes first, is how the standard Zuffa promotional contracts work. We know this pursuant to litigation where Eddie Alvarez's contract was an exhibit and became public record.

Nate is a self-made multimillionaire who lives an inexpensive lifestyle in an inexpensive neighborhood. He has 1.6 million followers on Instagram, and can make a happy living doing seminars around the world for as long as he would like to be doing so.

In Eddie's case, his contract ended after his 8th fight, or 40 months. There are some provisions to extend the agreement for a variety of reasons, but that is the nuts and bolts of it.

At 31 years old, he can literally kick back for the next two years and wait for his promotional contract to end, then sign whenever for whatever suits him. Considering Bellator, Japan and Russia are all dumping money into MMA, he will have options should he choose that route.

Nate is one of the handful of fighters on the UFC roster who actually has leverage. He doesn't need the money, he's now become famous in his own right, and he has an academy with his brother. Unfortunately virtually everyone else under contract has no advocacy. Nate is one of the few who can advocate for himself because of his situation.

I'm glad guys like Nate and especially Conor are shifting the power top down. An enormous correction is overdue in how this entire sport is operated.

There is no way to compel Nate to perform (accept a fight) so the contract will eventually expire. There are no perpetual contracts. A number of fights or a period of time, whichever comes first, is how the standard Zuffa promotional contracts work. We know this pursuant to litigation where Eddie Alvarez's contract was an exhibit and became public record.

Nate is a self-made multimillionaire who lives an inexpensive lifestyle in an inexpensive neighborhood. He has 1.6 million followers on Instagram, and can make a happy living doing seminars around the world for as long as he would like to be doing so.

In Eddie's case, his contract ended after his 8th fight, or 40 months. There are some provisions to extend the agreement for a variety of reasons, but that is the nuts and bolts of it.

At 31 years old, he can literally kick back for the next two years and wait for his promotional contract to end, then sign whenever for whatever suits him. Considering Bellator, Japan and Russia are all dumping money into MMA, he will have options should he choose that route.

Nate is one of the handful of fighters on the UFC roster who actually has leverage. He doesn't need the money, he's now become famous in his own right, and he has an academy with his brother. Unfortunately virtually everyone else under contract has no advocacy. Nate is one of the few who can advocate for himself because of his situation.

I'm glad guys like Nate and especially Conor are shifting the power top down. An enormous correction is overdue in how this entire sport is operated.

not sure about the wait it out details on contracts but regardless i dont disagree with anything you said at all. Im not some anti nate/pro dana shill and i have no probelm with nate doing what he feels is in his best interest. I respect fighters who dont feel the need to kiss dana ass. My previous posts were a stupid back and forth over semantics about whether or not dana is nates boss while he is under contract.

not sure about the wait it out details on contracts but regardless i dont disagree with anything you said at all. Im not some anti nate/pro dana shill and i have no probelm with nate doing what he feels is in his best interest. I respect fighters who dont feel the need to kiss dana ass. My previous posts were a stupid back and forth over semantics about whether or not dana is nates boss while he is under contract.

Like I mentioned - you can read the Eddie Alvarez's promotional contract and the specific provisions on how it expires - from what we know these terms are boilerplate. There is a set number of months for Nate's contract to expire, and at his age, he can literally hang back and wait it out.

So its a bit of an unusual situation - Dana is Nate's boss in what sense? He can't compel him to do anything. He can't even stop Nate from openly criticizing him and the UFC to his audience of millions.

Like I mentioned - you can read the Eddie Alvarez's promotional contract and the specific provisions on how it expires - from what we know these terms are boilerplate. There is a set number of months for Nate's contract to expire, and at his age, he can literally hang back and wait it out.

So its a bit of an unusual situation - Dana is Nate's boss in what sense? He can't compel him to do anything. He can't even stop Nate from openly criticizing him and the UFC to his audience of millions.
hes his boss in the same sense anyone else has a boss. We can all quick work if we like. Dana has even more power then most bosses in that he can keep nate from leaving to go fight for anyone else as long as the contract is in place. My company cant do that to me. Im done with this one though, im arguming something i really dont care about. Nate knows conor is the biggest money fight possible and im guessing he has no desire to leave the ufc, he just isnt in a rush to throw away the possibilty of the rubber match by losing so hell wait as long as he can but whether its conor or not, nate will eventually be back in their with someone.

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem
Dana is not your typical boss. And he never bites his tongue about fighters so why should Nate. Dana realizes he is dealing with fighters and usually just laughs all this shit off as he should. I really dont think Dana is as spiteful as people make him out to be.

Dana was stating an opinion, not a fact (so no lie possible there). Damn, I am defending Dana!

nate taken to contradicting himself in one sentence now

Nate has one of these pictures
10j6mg.jpg

The other 1 says "This fucker"

Calling your boss a fucker and giving him the middle finger emoji is probably the quickest way to resolve this problem
Now this is what I call thinking like a Diaz brother!

This is nothing new.

Dana's playbook has always consisted of using his media presence and reach to pressure and corner his fighters into playing ball. It has always been a part of his negotiation tactics.

If he makes it seem like the Diaz bros are playing like Divas, and are being difficult, or are refusing to fight "oh I really don't know why" Bitch its because you're not paying them what they want, that's obviously why. But if he keeps at the media like he's trying to hard to get them back to fight for the fans, but they're not ready to come and fight for the fans to enjoy, then they're image is going to suffer and they're going to go with the "half-money" Dana is offering them.

For fucks sake, he even made a play at Conor for 205 to get his price down- by sending an unsigned contract to Khabib to sign 'first'.

He's willing to do that to someone he's called his friend, someone who makes him insane amounts of money... and sacrifice Khabib in the process, then what's not beyond this man?

Scummy, scummy business man... ruthless human being. Even his mother doesn't love him. He makes his company grow at any expense, and he's made his bank account multiply by a thousand times. Fucking a'hole for sure, but a very very successful one. Can't hate on that, but fuck him anyways.

I think there's more to it than turning the fight down. It's the pay he was offered. He may have well turned the Alvarez fight down, but it likely was about money.

I think there's more to it than turning the fight down. It's the pay he was offered. He may have well turned the Alvarez fight down, but it likely was about money.

Going from a 2m base and ppv to 250 -500k is not motivating to a diaz

Who cares?

Nate isn't a draw.

He's a top 15 to 10 Guy who will never hold a belt.

Well why would they offer him any fights if all he has said is $20m or Conor and $20m ?

They did anyway, he said he laughed at it.

Back