Nate Diaz slaps Maynard James Keenan

Love Maynard...for those who haven't heard Puscifer I highly recommend them also.

Yeh mate did you know keenan is an irish surname?

Add him to the list of great irish blood lead singers

Maynard should stop spending so much time in the gym and more time in the studio! Think most tools fans have given up on a new tool album

Maynard should stop spending so much time in the gym and more time in the studio! Think most tools fans have given up on a new tool album
Did you know that jack white who is also irish amercan is getting the same grief from his fans? We irish do things on our own time just look at elvis jim morrison and john lennons personalities.

Then you get the crazy workaholics irish like paul mccartney vince mcmahons... My mom... The crazy lady

maynard seems like a real cool dude. don't like anything of tool post-aenima, but that's neither here nor there.
Whaaat really? Lateralus is one of the greatest albums ever made imo. I like all the albums for different reasons, but Lateralus is a musical conquest.

Nate Diaz is turning into the next Antonio Inoki.

Everybody wants a slap from the man!

lol love me some Tool. Maynard is the man. Seen them so many times live and they get better and better every time u see them. I'd advise anyone who isnt a fan of their music to go see them live, itll change your perspective of them, they put on a sick show.
They so rarely tour and never seem to come to Toronto when they do, cause I just got into (discovered) Tool in the last few years and absolutely LOVE their music.

Yeh mate did you know keenan is an irish surname?

Add him to the list of great irish blood lead singers
makes sense. He's about the right height to be a leprechaun.

Back