Nate Diaz slaps Maynard James Keenan

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

For those that don't know, Maynard has studied BJJ under Rickson Gracie. Those skills came in handy one night when a fan decided to jump up on stage at a TOOL show

glenn-ford-bitch-slap.jpg

What a Tool

My dream thread. I thought Maynard was a BB in BJJ? Demoted for taking too fucking long in making the next Tool record?

lol love me some Tool. Maynard is the man. Seen them so many times live and they get better and better every time u see them. I'd advise anyone who isnt a fan of their music to go see them live, itll change your perspective of them, they put on a sick show.

lol love me some Tool. Maynard is the man. Seen them so many times live and they get better and better every time u see them. I'd advise anyone who isnt a fan of their music to go see them live, itll change your perspective of them, they put on a sick show.
I'd advise anyone who isn't a fan to exit earth.

Never realized how much of a manlet he is.

Danny Carey is an impressive 6'5, and his physical, percussive approach to drumming leads me to believe that he is a world class athlete. He probably could have been HW GOAT.

Never trust white guys with three names, they're almost always serial killers. It's basically a fact.

Back