Nate Diaz says he has been talking with the UFC about the possible trilogy with Conor McGregor.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“I’ll fight whenever the f—k I wanna fight,” Diaz said. “That’s because I’m a G, n-gga, I’m a fighter myself. I ain’t trying to do what nobody says, I do what I say. And I will fight when I’m approached respectably.

“I already fought more than everybody in the UFC,” Diaz said. “Everyone in the UFC except Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, B.J. Penn, Michael Bisping – he has actually done a lot. I have more fights than anyone on the roster. In the whole roster.”

“(I’ve been fighting) from 21 to 30 years old, and I’ve been slacking a few years, just chilling, fighting once a year. And I have the most ‘of the Night’ awards, the most Submission of the Night awards. I’m holding all the numbers, I’m the one who did all this stuff.”

“I don’t need to fight nobody. I’ll fight anybody, but I don’t need to fight anybody,” he continued. “You work for somebody; I work for me. Who’s the fighter now, motherf—er?”

Diaz says he has been talking with the UFC about the possible trilogy with Conor McGregor, but nothing has really moved forward. For that to happen, he has one condition.

“Ask nicely, motherf—ers. Ask nicely,” Diaz said. “I’m talking about the organization, the fighters. And make it a big deal, because I’m not trying to just sign a contract just because it’s a good idea for you guys.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...ext-fight-conor-mcgregor-lightweight-mma-news

UFC’s product is garbage at the moment so im not the least bit surprised by this.

Meh....Although he's not wrong.

I just think his inactivity is diminishing fan interest both in he and the McG trilogy fight.

Is that host playing a character, or does he actually speak like that?

Surely public demand to see the trilogy has be dying down at this point.

He has no momentum.

Living legend.

GIF.gif

<DontBelieve1>

Maybe they were talking to him about it but the guy is delusion about how much he's worth to the UFC

I really like to see him fight someone else before conor again. At this point his career is when conor decide to fight him.

I love the Diaz brothers. They are ghetto AF, but so fun to watch.

Back