Nate Diaz is a tougher fight for Conor than Tony or Lee

So Nate wins the belt, and we have a guy that really probably isn't top ten anymore as the champ just because it was a bad matchup for Conor, instead of a top fighter like Lee or Ferg

I mean if you made a fighter that was Conor's kryptonite, he would have:

-Granite chin
-Cardio for days
-Good boxing
-Doesn't get fazed by trolling

Basically describing Nate Diaz
+
-1st degree black belt BJJ

Maybe, I think Conor and Nate will both do better against eachother at 155 but honestly, that 6 months of boxing training will probably give Conor an edge if he can keep it standing.
I understand everyone being mad its not a title defense but it's gonna be a pretty good fight.

I think Lee is the biggest problem of the 3 cuz he can probably ragdoll Conor with ease, if he tries to strike with him its over tho.

How many times are we going to do this?

Full Camp Conor turned Full Camp Nate into Hamburger Face.

Diaz-blood-face.jpg

Tony gets rocked every single fight. The fight would look just like conor alvarez
Tony get rocked every single fight?theres only 2 times he seem gets rocked is when he fought Michael johnson and Abel.
And striking,chin is way better than eddie.
Tony can straight up take conor down if he wanted to.

I understand the frustration, but this is the truth.

Nate is a stylistic very hard fight for Conor and poses great risk.

If Conor wins the third fight, Tony or Lee will be PICKED APART standing with Conor.

Nate already lost to Conor. Move on.

Anyone who can survive the first two rounds is gonna be a stylistically tough fight for Conor.

Tony get rocked every single fight?the only time I seem get rocked is when he fought Michael johnson and Abel.
And striking,chin is way better than Conor.
Tony can straight up take conor down if he wanted to.
Don't waste your time, a lot of these guys have never seen a fight that Conor was not in.

Tony is literally better than Diaz in every facet of mma and athletics in general

Tony Ferguson would maim Nate Diaz.

Nate is praying for Red Panty Night #3,

that's why Nate ducked Tony this summer.

He didn't say anything.
Conor fans like this fight because it is the lowest risk fight, just admit it.

I haven't seen a single Conor fan that wants him to fight Nate over the winner of Ferg/Lee. You're just a blind hater.

Doesnt matter who Connor fight next,he will lose.

I love Nate, but no he's not. He is easier to gameplan for than either of the other two fighters or Holloway.

Agreed. He has better pure boxing than Ferguson or Lee. Conor is a competent boxer. Nate will always be that guy that, while he may not get the credit he deserves, is stylistically a very tough fight for Conor.

Ferguson is...take Nate, add kicks and wrestling, subtract maybe 30-40% of his boxing ability and you have Ferguson. For the record, I think Ferguson beats Nate by decision. Styles make fights. Just because fighter A beats fighter B, and fighter B beats fighter C, that doesn't mean fighter A also beats fighter C.

Nate is a tougher guy for sure and has better hands than either Lee or Ferguson. However, he has terrible takedowns while both Lee and Ferguson are pretty stellar at takedowns.

Conor's biggest weakness is the ground. Diaz is a wizard on the ground but he doesn't have the tools to get Conor there.

I mean if you made a fighter that was Conor's kryptonite, he would have:

-Granite chin
-Cardio for days
-Good boxing
-Doesn't get fazed by trolling

Basically describing Nate Diaz
Conor's kryptonite

-a wrestler with more than 11 days notice that doesn't try to box him up.

Back