Nate Diaz has never beaten a strong wrestler.

Nate’s getting a WW title fight after losing his last fight against a midget FW. Woodley is ducking Colby hard

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Benson+Henderson+Slams+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif
t3_3c4pc3
Benson was my guy, wtf happened to him? He still is, but you get my point.

The thing about this fight, and people arent gonna like this is that Nate matches up good against a guy like Tyrone.

Tyrone will have to fight out of his element against Nate, his safe place of keeping his back on the cage so he can conserve energy will get him fucked up against Nate. Tyrone also throws every shot on the feet heavy, punches and kicks that's why he only throws a few every round.

Tyrones cardio isn't really the greatest either, it's why he clinches and stands around doing nothing. He can't go hard for 5 rounds, Diaz can. Tyrone would have to lay n pray, and even then Diaz would be making him work I believe. Tyrone is a big strong guy but Diaz jitz is legit and he'll be the longer but much weaker guy.

Tyrone has good leg kicks he could attempt to break Diaz down with, but it's not really his style I wouldn't expect to see him try to stick and move either. Tyrone relies on guys fearing his power on the feet like Wonderboy and Maia did, Diaz won't fear his power at all and Tyrone would get beaten up if he stands on the cage.

The thing about this fight, and people arent gonna like this is that Nate matches up good against a guy like Tyrone.

Tyrone will have to fight out of his element against Nate, his safe place of keeping his back on the cage so he can conserve energy will get him fucked up against Nate. Tyrone also throws every shot on the feet heavy, punches and kicks that's why he only throws a few every round.

Tyrones cardio isn't really the greatest either, it's why he clinches and stands around doing nothing. He can't go hard for 5 rounds, Diaz can. Tyrone would have to lay n pray, and even then Diaz would be making him work I believe. Tyrone is a big strong guy but Diaz jitz is legit and he'll be the longer but much weaker guy.

Tyrone has good leg kicks he could attempt to break Diaz down with, but it's not really his style I wouldn't expect to see him try to stick and move either. Tyrone relies on guys fearing his power on the feet like Wonderboy and Maia did, Diaz won't fear his power at all and Tyrone would get beaten up if he stands on the cage.

You get it

I don't see how Tyron is keeping pace with any diaz. He's too muscle bound to for 5 rounds. Thats why he's lethargic as hell 95% of his fights to conserve his gas.

He has to finish Diaz IMO before being overwhelmed late no easy task.

These pressure fighters with gas are exactly the types Tyron loses to. As long as they are not scared of him. obv Nate wont be.

Nate got TKO'd by Thomson by a head kick and he was still standing and walking around, his brother threw in the towel.
While Nick did throw in the towel, that doesn't mean anything and had no bearing on the ref stopping the fight.

Hope Nate is up to date on his BJJ. And his insurance premiums.

A win is gonna be REAL tough for Diaz to pull off.

most people forget that tyron has a garbage gas tank and Nate has one of the best if not the best gas tank in MMA.

Nate will destroy him after the first two rounds.

This fight will depend on ref more any in recent memory. Nates gonna get facerolled for first couple rounds - taken down at will, GnP, elbows it will be ugly for awhile until Tyron gases out. You get a ref that knows Diaz and lets him get worked he stands a good chance. You get an early stoppage ref Tyron wins.

You get it

I don't see how Tyron is keeping pace with any diaz. He's too muscle bound to for 5 rounds. Thats why he's lethargic as hell 95% of his fights to conserve his gas.

He has to finish Diaz IMO before being overwhelmed late no easy task.

These pressure fighters with gas are exactly the types Tyron loses to. As long as they are not scared of him. obv Nate wont be.

Any fight where Tyrone has been pushed and couldn't get the guy out of there in the first he usually ends up winning a close decision like Gastelum or losing like Rory, and those were 3 rounds.

Guys who fear his power and wrestling and give him too much respect like Wonderboy did gives Tyrone time to recover and conserve their energy. Guys with good boxing and cardio like prime Marquardt and Rory, fucked Tyrone up.

Nate has all the tools to beat Tyrone, but Tyrone is like Nate Diaz kryptonite as well. Only difference being he doesn't have the cardio of a Ben Henderson, RDA or Rory. Tyrone replicating what those fighters did will be very difficult with his style, and the way he fights in small bursts but putting 100% into everything.

Tyrone would have to replicate something similar to what he did round 1 of the first Wonderboy fight, or like Ben Henderson did by riding his back. I think Tyrone could potentially go 5 with Nate with a wrestling heavy and very safe gameplan like against Maia.

Tyrone could very well just come in and blow through Nate with doubles all night and hold him down with little resistance. Both guys are like each others kryptonite, kind of makes this fight appealing style vs style for me.

Any fight where Tyrone has been pushed and couldn't get the guy out of there in the first he usually ends up winning a close decision like Gastelum or losing like Rory, and those were 3 rounds.

Guys who fear his power and wrestling and give him too much respect like Wonderboy did gives Tyrone time to recover and conserve their energy. Guys with good boxing and cardio like prime Marquardt and Rory, fucked Tyrone up.

Nate has all the tools to beat Tyrone, but Tyrone is like Nate Diaz kryptonite as well. Only difference being he doesn't have the cardio of a Ben Henderson, RDA or Rory. Tyrone replicating what those fighters did will be very difficult with his style, and the way he fights in small bursts but putting 100% into everything.

Tyrone would have to replicate something similar to what he did round 1 of the first Wonderboy fight, or like Ben Henderson did by riding his back. I think Tyrone could potentially go 5 with Nate with a wrestling heavy and very safe gameplan like against Maia.

Tyrone could very well just come in and blow through Nate with doubles all night and hold him down with little resistance. Both guys are like each others kryptonite, kind of makes this fight appealing style vs style for me.

His name is Tyron, bro. Sorry but it's bugging me man.

TKO Nate? Not likely. Tyron only has six KO finishes in 18 wins. The Lawler punch was the perfect shot. If you subtracted that he would get compared to Koschek (a strong wrestler with average standup and weak finishing skills). Plus Nate has one of the best chins in MMA.

I really don't get where people think Tyron is some kind of KO machine. Hell, Bisping fluke KO'd Rockhold and no one started saying he was a KO monster and he actually has a might higher finish ratio than Woodley.

When Tyron hits somebody clean the tempo of fight changes that's why people talk about his power. He is not the most aggressive fighter due to conserving his gas tank nor is he the best striker technically but it's always a threat.

Last edited:
Strikeforce Woodley wins easily. UFC Woodley COULD get beat by Nate.

Except the corpse of Gray Maynard.

Hes been ragdolled by RDA, Benson Henderson, Rory MacDonald, Dong Hyung Kim, Clay Guida......

And now he is gonna fight the absolute best wrestler at a weight class he did nothing in?
Except get ragdolled?
Tyron will be the best wrestler he has EVER faced by far. da fuq world am I living in?

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif
t3_3c4pc3

t3_3c4pc3

Guida fight was a daylight robbery and fight with Kim could go either way.

People keep calling Conor featherweight lol, he's a natural 155er.If Conor is featherweight than Rumble is welterweight

Back