Nate Diaz fires shots at Mac with his own GTA post

It’ll never happen if he keeps pricing himself out.
They best book it soon. Conor is at peak hotness coming off the Floyd fight. I think he's in a decent position.

Tho this shit is damaging for the sport. Years ago you'd pray for these fights people wanted to see. Now it's kinda threatening the legitimacy of the sport.

They best book it soon. Conor is at peak hotness coming off the Floyd fight. I think he's in a decent position.

Tho this shit is damaging for the sport. Years ago you'd pray for these fights people wanted to see. Now it's kinda threatening the legitimacy of the sport.

The sport was hardly ever legit. I say the fans need to calm down and just enjoy great fights

The sport was hardly ever legit. I say the fans need to calm down and just enjoy great fights
From a legal perspective and breaking into New York, along with the advancement of the technical aspect of the sport and getting better quality actual athletes instead of guys that fell off a bar stool?

I entirely disagree with you.

Everyone’s gotta try to be like Conor
Really? Nate Diaz has acted the same way his entire life. I agree most fighters are trying too hard to emulate Conor but Nate Diaz is the last fighter you can say is doing it.

He priced himself right outta that 3rd pay-day.

Cucuy vs McG is the fight to make now.

Fuck pricing himself out I am tired of seeing Connor vs Diaz. Connor already beat him at 170 and at 155 where he wont have as much weight advantage he wont be able to beat Connor.

Nate's acting like the stalker ex-girlfriend.
After Nate smacked him down Conor was the stalker to try and get his dignity back.

Tough choice though would I rather fight the most popular fighter in the UFC for millions of dollars, or fight some random ranked fighter (who would probably be a tougher matchup) for 200K.

Diaz can wait.

The trilogy fight will sell whether Conor loses to Tony or not.

o7kitg.jpg

Literally the GOAT thread of sherdog.

Fuck pricing himself out I am tired of seeing Connor vs Diaz. Connor already beat him at 170 and at 155 where he wont have as much weight advantage he wont be able to beat Connor.
I don't want to see this fight either, but not because I am a scared Mcgregor fan.

After Nate smacked him down Conor was the stalker to try and get his dignity back.

Tough choice though would I rather fight the most popular fighter in the UFC for millions of dollars, or fight some random ranked fighter (who would probably be a tougher matchup) for 200K.

Nah Conor told Dana to rebook the fight and Dana obeyed.

Now Conor's traded Nate for a newer model and Nate's acting desperate.

Diaz was like that before Conor was. But apparently he wasn't a needle mover..

I'd sell my left nut for the money Diaz would make for the trilogy fight. I don't blame him and it's pretty clever.

Hype shit like that up for the casuals and it'll sell better than the tony fight.
I agree with all of that but he should have taken another fight in the mean time against a good stylistic matchup for him self . Personally I think he could have beat the Ferguson that Lee just fought .

Black shirt: Check
Disgruntled look: Check
Bit of gangster: Check

Yup that’s Nate alright.

Nate's acting like the stalker ex-girlfriend.

This is the first thing he's said about Conor in awhile lol. And the word is that McGregor is most interested in a third fight with Diaz (his coaches certainly are), so it makes sense for him to chime in with his own GTA-style post in response to Conor's.

The pic is pretty rad, btw.

Back