Nate Diaz facing possible assault charges for Guida brawl

Sounds like he called him out on Twitter back in March and it stemmed from there.

lol

With the Diaz bros history, he should have known what to expect.

That's a Stockton slap begging to happen.

Sounds like he called him out on Twitter back in March and it stemmed from there.

They almost got in a fight backstage at ufc 199 in LA too. Guida was super pissed when he lost in the last minute to Ortega and was having a tantrum backstage and for some reason singled out Nate who was there and said something along the lines of "AND I"LL BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN TOO", completely unprovoked . Then Diaz almost beat his and his brothers ass right there. TAM told the story that someone posted here a while back and said Guida was just full of adrenaline and got out of line

Edit: Found the story -
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Te...tween-Nate-Diaz-Jason-Guida-at-UFC-199-106307

good

throw him in prison

Maybe the punk ass mark shouldn't be frontin cuz you know Nate is a str8 up ridah

i think mma events should give out complimentary boomerangs.

Guida would have to start a fundraiser to pay Nate for that one.

Guida is like a negative draw. And I actually like the dude.

Nate should've called in the "Handcart Man" to deal with Guida, sh!t would've been solved...

conor-mcgregor-1292505.png

"Guida’s manager, John Fosco, confirmed the UFC vet filed a police report after the incident, which was touched off when Diaz allegedly shoved him from behind without warning, sending him into a metal guardrail. Guida suffered a cut lip and was bloodied as a result."

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/nate-...bate-americas-sacramento-police-investigating

Now Guida is calling out Diaz for a rematch in the cage:

“When you sign on that dotted line, before you get in the cage, make sure you get real, real high this time, so when I spike you on your head (and) put you in a full nelson like last time, you won’t feel a thing,” Guida said. “See you in Chicago, homie.” - Clay Guida
Only Clay Guida would bust his lip from a push. Nate does more with a push than clay does an entire fight. Hair Swinging is not activity, Guida.

Word of the incident spread quickly on social media, with Guida’s training partner Tyler Diamond alleging Diaz slapped him when he stepped in to deescalate the situation after the shove.

“You slap like a (expletive) @NateDiaz209!” Diamond wrote (via Twitter).

ezgif-2-cc8493f6ef.gif

Live from Sing Sing: McGregor/Diaz 3

Nate should have had charges filed when he was involved in the physical attack on Mayhem.

Just because you are an MMA fighter does not mean you can physically assault people when you are not in competition.

I hope he gets felony charges out of this.

They almost got in a fight backstage at ufc 199 in LA too. Guida was super pissed when he lost in the last minute to Ortega and was having a tantrum backstage and for some reason singled out Nate who was there and said something along the lines of "AND I"LL BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN TOO", completely unprovoked . Then Diaz almost beat his and his brothers ass right there. TAM told the story that someone posted here a while back and said Guida was just full of adrenaline and got out of line

Edit: Found the story -
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Te...tween-Nate-Diaz-Jason-Guida-at-UFC-199-106307
I think he was concussed too.

Back