Nate Diaz Bests Conor Mcgregor Once Again in EA UFC 3

it’s 2018 n they still can’t make the fighting games right

The blows don’t seem that hard n the reaction is way too slow

THQ games didn't have the graphics of EAUFC but it played better

UFC Undisputed 3 by THQ/Yukes was a masterpiece. EA is straight fucking AIDS and Cancer cocktail. They'll ruin a wet dream every chance they get.
This game looks pretty terrible. I haven’t played any of the new EA mma games, although I did play the old EA game (before the UFC partnership) and the THQ game as well. The graphics look really impressive. Some of the movement seems great, while some is strange to watch. Not sure how it translates while playing. The movement seems nice and fluid until any sort of engagement. The striking and grappling look really bad, standing and grounded both. Kicks and ground striking look particularly terrible. The Fight Night games are great. How did they manage to shit the bed so badly with this game?

Shouldn’t Nate be listed as a Heavyweight fighter per Connors description of fighting another blown up Lightweight at 170lbs??

Course he’s 6’3” 240lbs....

This game looks pretty terrible. I haven’t played any of the new EA mma games, although I did play the old EA game (before the UFC partnership) and the THQ game as well. The graphics look really impressive. Some of the movement seems great, while some is strange to watch. Not sure how it translates while playing. The movement seems nice and fluid until any sort of engagement. The striking and grappling look really bad, standing and grounded both. Kicks and ground striking look particularly terrible. The Fight Night games are great. How did they manage to shit the bed so badly with this game?

Their original game (ea mma) was similar

I enjoyed playing it with stick used for striking n buttons fr grappling but it has issues with delayed reactions, punches/kicks looking weak n overall was much slower

I think canned animations would make the game better (at least it would look more natural)

UFC Undisputed 3 by THQ/Yukes was a masterpiece. EA is straight fucking AIDS and Cancer cocktail. They'll ruin a wet dream every chance they get.

Even thq sometimes it seemed way too robotic

Next time ufc might want to pair up with the makers of mortal Kombat or street fighter

It's the fight night guys I think too lol

It's alright

it sucks probably because of the grappling that has to be integrated. i wish someone would make another K-1 or Glory game. it's much easier to apply fight night engine to kickboxing than to MMA.

I don't play these games. Does digital Conor have the laughable cardio of real-life Conor?

If you see it, you can achieve it. Conceive, achieve, and believe, believe you me. Nate UFC LW champion 2018.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back