Nate Diaz - “I’ll fight whenever the f—k I wanna fight..”

I've seen every one of his fights including the season of tuf he won jack ass.
Well then why would you ask such a stupid fucking question about the roots of Nate's following?

If you have seen all his fights you would realize he is entertaining, talented and comes to fight. And you would know he has the most fight bonuses of any fighter in the history of the UFC.

Put a seed in the ground, do and spend nothing, and let me know when it's harvested.

LMFAO.

joke is on you buddeh. you can literally put it in a 5 gallon bucket of potting soil, water it, and weed comes out.

just need a backyard in a place with a decent climate.

Lol.....and great at paying his taxes too. GTFO.
Many in this country are late paying taxes, or don't pay them at all.. so to act like Nick is rare in it, is very ignorant. Next..

He's got a good point. He got the record for most fight bonuses & he's right up there with the crowd that has the most UFC fights... so f*ck it.

Donald Cerrone has a few more UFC fights than he does... & I'm sure there are others he didn't mention, but too his point, he's done his share of fighting across almost a decade.

Many in this country are late paying taxes, or don't pay them at all.. so to act like Nick is rare in it, is very ignorant. Next..

You'll have to show where I said it's rare. I was responding to someone claiming Nick managed his money well. Someone who admits to never having paid his taxes does not, in fact, manage their money well. I'd suggest that most people don't manage their money well.

people act like nate has never done anything in the ufc. beat cowboy, mcgregor, and michael johnson (was looking extra motivated that fight), and every one of his fights has been exciting. now, he seems content not to fight. if that means he no longer needs the money good for him. now he is not like most of the other fighters on the roster and stuck under the ufc's thumb.

oh mr dana i'll be happy to fight for you on short notice then get cut. fuck em. cherry pick your fights if you can. i would.

Not really, who’s buzzing about Tony and who he fights next? Nobody besides his fans really care unless it’s vs Nate or Conman

They wanna cater to Connor and treat Nate the same they always have, well fuck em.
Dumbass might have been harsh. I think he's dumb for not trying to get the belt. With the belt he gets another fight with McGregor. But yeah, fuck em.

beat ...michael johnson (was looking extra motivated that fight),

Oooh, Nate beat MJ. So have half the guys MJ has fought in the UFC.

MJ was coming off a LOSS when Nate beat him. If that's something you consider a signature win for Nate, then you don't think much of Nate.

“That’s because I’m a G, n-gga"

methodgetrs90q75x212y48w700h372ro0swoodleytyronufc.jpg

Well then why would you ask such a stupid fucking question about the roots of Nate's following?

If you have seen all his fights you would realize he is entertaining, talented and comes to fight. And you would know he has the most fight bonuses of any fighter in the history of the UFC.

Joe lauzon has just has many and he doesn't get your panties wet every time he tweets. I guess he doesn't point and jazz hands enough for paint huffing cholos to get worked up

Joe lauzon has just has many and he doesn't get your panties wet every time he tweets. I guess he doesn't point and jazz hands enough for paint huffing cholos to get worked up

Lauzon is a very entertaining fighter and lots of people enjoy watching him fight. I don't think he is quite as popular as Nate but he also doesn't have wins over Conor, Cowboy, Maynard, Johnson or Miller. But hey, keep making foolish posts and I will keep dropping knowledge noob.

Lauzon is a very entertaining fighter and lots of people enjoy watching him fight. I don't think he is quite as popular as Nate but he also doesn't have wins over Conor, Cowboy, Maynard, Johnson or Miller. But hey, keep making foolish posts and I will keep dropping knowledge noob.
You're dropping bias opinion, not facts. The Diaz brother's popularity has less to do with their fights and more about their antics.

joke is on you buddeh. you can literally put it in a 5 gallon bucket of potting soil, water it, and weed comes out.

just need a backyard in a place with a decent climate.

So you need potting soil,a bucket, a backyard, water and effort, all that's free?
I'm sure everyone will be lining up for that product.

He made $10M against Conor and wears black t-shirts from Walmart every day so I'm sure he's set for life. I've heard weed is expensive though..

So you need potting soil,a bucket, a backyard, water and effort, all that's free?
I'm sure everyone will be lining up for that product.

you’re right. if you are homeless and living in your car, then you wont be able to do it.

if you can afford a $3 bucket from home depot, $5 worth of potting soil, $1 or water, and a place to put it, then....

bork1}

Back