Nate Diaz - “I’ll fight whenever the f—k I wanna fight..”

Not proven? Where is almost all the outdoor weed grown in CA? Northern part of the state. Where do people not grow weed in CA? Southern CA.

The factors you mentioned are right; sunlight being good, humidity being bad, and not wanting plants being rained on. However you are completely wrong that these things affect growing in Northern CA negatively. Nothern CA gets plenty of sun, even in the most humid parts of CA it’s not too humid for growing weed, and the rainfall starts late enough that it does not affect flowering. You are the one that is using theory and appear to have no experience actually growing in CA.
I said not proven as in So Cal not proven. I grow indoor not outdoor.
I wasn’t aware it doesn’t rain in Sept and Oct in Nor Cal which is when they’d flower.

I couldn't care less if neither Conor or Nate ever fight again.

Nate should probably stick to long distance running against old men. Conor should join him, since all he's doing is running these days anyway.

he's still driving his 96 Honda? or something like that?
He still has it.. but Nate is driving a custom flat black Chevy Tahoe these days and Nick has a couple dif options he uses.. while also rolling the civic.

You seem awful worked up. 4 angry replies to me on this thread alone. Is everything okay? problems at home? It's still real to you, I get it.
Angry or simply an adult stating fact to a poster leaving false and/or blind statements? Angry would mean one is upset and/or is hurt by words spoken. One speaking truth is simply one knowing fact from fiction.. reality tends to be fact while opinion tends to be fiction. But carry on, your attempts are amusing in the end.

I think it's fucking awesome that both brothers have done so well for themselves that they don't have to be at the mercy of the UFC , or fighting on in MMA well after their bodies are broken down and their primes are over just for a paycheck. Good for them both, my all time favorite fighters but if they don't want to fight anymore, then they shouldn't, and it was fun while it lasted.
Exactly.. while the media and outsiders play them up to be very foolish, similar to Josh Koscheck bitd.. yet, like Josh, the Diaz brothers have seemingly transitioned into a life outside of mma, that is profitable and sustainable. If you or others remember, Koscheck was in many topics in regard to those wondering how he had airplanes, multiple houses, opened a gym (Dethrone), etc etc.. without being a champ and in a time in mma when even "known" fighters, weren't making much. How one places their money outside of their profession is key in society today, when looking at financial wealth. Iaquinta is another who is doing well for self without the need for mma financials. Cheers for the logic in your reply, happy holidays bro.

You do realize that he whooped Conor's ass, don't you? If you think Conor did anything for Nate, then you should also realize that Nate returned the favor by agreeing to a rematch. If that didn't happen, Conor gets no title shot with Alvarez, which got him the shot at Mayweather. Give Conor credit, he beat Nate in the rematch, but give Nate the same credit, for beating Conor when he was probably brought in as a punching bag.
Shhhh.. common sense isn't taken well on here. +1

Oh please, conor was already the biggest UFC draw ever when he fought Eddie and sold millions of more PPVs.

I don't like conor...but he has s history of selling PPVs that long exceeds his time with Nate.

He sold more in both fights against Nate. Had he fought RDA and The Diaz fight never came we would have missed some of the greatest hype build up off all time, no way it’s the same if that had went down with anyone else, they were perfect for each other

And yes he was/ is a star without Nate but those fights did wonders for both

Who cares? He’s an average fighter. Couldn’t hang with the elite at 155 and got dicked on at 170. I have no idea how or why he is in a position to calls the shots. The ufc should just sideline him until he retires.

Ronda's biggest ppv was against Holly, that must imply that the latter is a draw. Statistical illiteracy really is a thing
holly actually was a draw for a while after that , people still want to watch nate vs conor 3 , he's a draw deal with it . The only draws they have in the UFC is gsp , nate and conor

He's negotiated so we'll that he fought for 20/20 for YEARS longer than he should have.

I hate conor, but he truly showed Nate the light.

Too bad Nate clearly can't make that money without conor.

Nate's biggest pay day was a result of him beating Conor in their first fight and renegotiating his deal.

Nate was the best thing to happen to Conor, he wasn’t going anywhere fighting RDA or Eddie etc, he needed a guy like Nate to fuel that fued to what it was, they both benefited from the other imo

...LOL

That’s probably the funniest thing I’ve read all day. I’m not even a big Conor fan but god damn.

Diaz has earned the right to talk this way, even if it's not exactly the best look for him, because he does have the track record of being able to put in great shows for the UFC when they've needed it over the best decade. And as for needing Conor to be a draw, yes, noone has the ability to draw mass crowds quite like McGoat but the fact that Diaz was able to put on two massively appealing performances was still a testament to what he can do. Aldo and Dos Anjos, among others, wouldn't ever be able to draw the same support fightign McGregor because they couldn't handle fighting the mental wars. Aldo got wrecked in the mind game wars; that's largely why he ended up forcing the Mendes McGregor fight due to a sudden pullout the first time and then throwing any sense of a fight plan out the door in the second fight. Dos Anjos also lost the mental wars with McGregor really badly too, which was largely why he ended up dropping out of their fight as well. If they were to fight RDA would most likely fair totally in implementing a fight plan.

And so Nate is understandably looking for a Conor fight and the fact that a third fight between them could end up being one of the most successful MMA fights ever shows what Diaz is capable of bringing to the UFC that even other top level fighters can't.

Back