Nate Diaz - “I’ll fight whenever the f—k I wanna fight..”

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“That’s because I’m a G, n-gga, I’m a fighter myself. I ain’t trying to do what nobody says, I do what I say. And I will fight when I’m approached respectably.”

“I already fought more than everybody in the UFC,” Diaz said. “Everyone in the UFC except Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, B.J. Penn, Michael Bisping – he has actually done a lot. I have more fights than anyone on the roster. In the whole roster.”

“(I’ve been fighting) from 21 to 30 years old, and I’ve been slacking a few years, just chilling, fighting once a year. And I have the most ‘of the Night’ awards, the most Submission of the Night awards. I’m holding all the numbers, I’m the one who did all this stuff.”

“I don’t need to fight nobody. I’ll fight anybody, but I don’t need to fight anybody,” he continued. “You work for somebody; I work for me. Who’s the fighter now, motherf—er?”

Diaz says he has been talking with the UFC about the possible trilogy with Conor McGregor, but nothing has really moved forward. For that to happen, he has one condition.

“Ask nicely, motherf—ers. Ask nicely,” Diaz said. “I’m talking about the organization, the fighters. And make it a big deal, because I’m not trying to just sign a contract just because it’s a good idea for you guys.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/12...ext-fight-conor-mcgregor-lightweight-mma-news

Last edited:
in summary what is he saying is that he'll fight when mcgregor choses to fight him...

tenor.gif

Lol nate will fight once him and nick run out of money for weed.

If you're going to post interview quotes, you need to post a link to the interview so we know you aren't just throwing fake quotes out there. @Rebel_LioN

Diaz will fight when the money is right.
which is only against 1 opponent,mcgregor. diaz wouldnt be able to draw by himself thats a fact,dude was on 20/20 all his career

Lol nate will fight once him and nick run out of money for weed.
imagine how much weed can you buy yourself with a couple of millions,they got set up with weed for life after nates paycheques against mcnuggets

Other words conor cause that's the only money fight he will get paid well

Maybe, that's up to WME and Dana. We already heard rumours of WME offering Nate a fight against Woodley...because WME was desperate for a big name to headline 219 but they weren't willing to pay up. Let's see how things shake out when 219 does 150k PPV buys.

I think at some point WME will pay Nate what he wants because they are hurting for headliners. If that doesn't come to pass, we won't see Diaz fight again.

which is only against 1 opponent,mcgregor. diaz wouldnt be able to draw by himself thats a fact,dude was on 20/20 all his career

Lol...Diaz's pay wasn't indicative of his ability to draw.

Nate can't draw like Conor on his own, nobody can. But Diaz can draw bigger numbers than 90% of the fighters on the roster.

The man has been there, done it, got the CTE.

He's put on some great fights and I'm a big fan, let the man do what he wants, he's earned the right to a nice life through his own blood, sweat and sacrifice.

Respect.

Back