Nate been in the UFC since he was a baby and only has 2 tkos

Nate rocked Conor with a 1-2 and forced him to panic wrestle.
IMG_1766.JPG

Last edited:
tenor.gif

He's a volume guy not a 1 shot KO guy bla bla bla

I wonder how Richard Nixon would have done in the octagon?

Yeah all of those times he rocked a motherfucker and decided to choke them out instead of finishing with strikes mean nothing...

Nate vs Conor 2-0
<{natewhut}>

Is this a conor bashing thread or something? I mean yeah it was very embarrassing what he did to conor...

But still

It's because most of the time he hurts them and gets the sub like the Marcus Davis and Conor fights.

Conor simply chose to go out by sub rather than TKO. He was done and getting finished one way or the other.

Yes, he is. He landed 238 strikes in 3 round fight vs Cerrone. He is volume striker. So what?
For me he is like combination of boxer from XIX century and expert of bjj. His boxing is decent, and bjj very, very good. He is great striker for mma standards.

my favorite Diaz factoid is that Koji Oishi beat Nate right after getting clowned by Nick in one of that strangest fights ever

diaz-vs-oishi4.gif

Three actually and that's three more TKO finishes than he has leglock submissions. I'm not sure the Maynard one should count either tho, since Gray would have been finished by anyone in the first the way he looked in that fight.

For all the endless commentary from Rogan about how dangerous Nate is "rolling under", neither he or his brother has one leglock submission in their MMA careers. I wish someone would tell Rogan that. I have to chuckle every time he says that.

Everyone can see that Nate isn't jacked, strength isn't his forte. His cardio, chin, striking skill, and ground game are.

Back