NASA new super earth found, best signs of life.

We really ought to spend more efforts into FTL technology or at least exhaust all options for figuring out whether FTL is possible or impossible.
We can't even get up to a significant fraction of light speed yet. For now signals are the best bet. It sucks to have to wait for the tech to catch up, and it may never will.

tumblr_n5ojgzSAaf1r3puz4o3_500.gif

wormholes bro....wormholes

warp drive!

Time to put me in stasis then.

If it worked in Mass Effect Andromeda it should work here and now right? RIGHT?!

634 vs. hundreds of thousands of years. I don't know how stasis works but I don't think that's possible.

Nope, just evil spirits.
So maybe demons are located on other planets? Maybe if there was life there and they all died out their evil spirits remain. Would make a good scifi/ horror movie. Alien Demons from Space!

I get why we look around but space travel beyond our solar system just seem unfathomable to me at this point. 40 lightyears is a lot. Mars will be a crazy enough challenge to accomplish a successful trip or pilgrimage

I feel like the confirmation of alien life would spur us into doing everything possible towards developing a way of getting there. They could sign me up for the cryo cubes, if need be. Stick me in a Yetti and fire a catapult for all I care.

I think it will be so odd once we know it's there or if we could somehow prove intelligent life as well there. Our knowledge would surpass our physical limitations. It would be such a mindfuck to humanity

So maybe demons are located on other planets? Maybe if there was life there and they all died out their evil spirits remain. Would make a good scifi/ horror movie. Alien Demons from Space!
That movie was already made, Ghost of Mars (2001) staring Ice Cube.

only 40 light years away? that's great.

that means it would only take us about 700,000 years to get there

Still no reason to put too much stock into current understading of physics. Just like means of traveling will develope so will understanding of physics. If we hit light speed travel in a good 2000 years or so that planet is gonna be like Floston Paradise.

My money is on a scientific revolution in the coming 40 years.

Lol no it is NASA after all.
lol NASA, you mean CGI-ASSA amirite... They clearly fake everything about space. If you weren't' such a sheeple and actually watched 23 Youtube videos on Flat Earth like I have, you might escape teh brainwashing

978.gif

<45>

I think the "Final Fantassy the spirits within" has a similar theme

Back