Narcos on Netflix

Saw an article a little earlier that a location scout for the show was just murdered in Mexico while scouting for season 4

I just saw American Made yesterday, and while being a good movie, it's kind of underwhelming when you have already seen all three seasons of Narcos.

Gave up on season 3 after 1 episode

I'll come back to it later

Season 1 was great 8/10
Season 2 dragged 6/10

I just finished this series. This can one of best cop shows ever.

Season 1 and 2 are just epic because it is about Pablo Escobar. Season 3 not so bad. But I dont know how far they can take this without being repetitive.

But the acting and writing is excellent. I have to hand it to these latin american actors. They can really sell the characters. The writers deserve a lot of credit. Not single arch, plot, event has been half azzed unlike some shows on right now (GOT, FTWD)

My favorite character is Navegante. He reminds me of Phil Collins or a Miami Vice goon.

I know I'm in the small minority but I enjoyed S3 just as much as the previous ones despite it not having to do with Pablo whatsoever.

I know its loosely based off of historical events but I still thought it was unfortunate that...
they killed off Chepe and Pacho. They made the show for me.

And Jorge had a very unremarkable ending to his story arc but I guess that's realistic.

Binge watched the series a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good all around. But man, that Holbrook guy is a weird looking fella. Something like an albino beaver or something

I just saw American Made yesterday, and while being a good movie, it's kind of underwhelming when you have already seen all three seasons of Narcos.

Plus Cocaine Cowboys, Blow, The Infiltrator. We all know the whole story.

Miguel looks like uglier Will Arnett.
Damn it..I was always trying to figure out who he looked like. You nailed it with a semi curly haired Will Arnetto

Binge watched the series a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good all around. But man, that Holbrook guy is a weird looking fella. Something like an albino beaver or something

He looks like he just popped out of the 70s.

I thought all 3 seasons were good imo

Any listen/watch Chris D’elia’s podcast ‘Congratulations’? He did a hilarious bit about Murphy’s voice overs in the first two seasons. He sounds spot on.

Back