Naoya Inoue inching closer to P4P #1

i hope rigondeux sticks around to fight inoue, so ppl can make more comparisons to lomachenko
so many great fights at junior feather.. dogboe, vargas..

yup, the real challenge for Inoue is Nery. I think Rodriguez is his toughest fight in the tourney tbh. I thought it was gonna be Tete but he just keeps looking flat. Burnett is talented, but like, nothing exceptional.
Yea Nery is the one to look forward to and I'll be glad when Inuoe KO's him.

Yea Nery is the one to look forward to and I'll be glad when Inuoe KO's him.

nery's best wins are vs yamanaka
1st time, nery was tested positive
2nd time, he was over by 2 wgt classes
all of his other fights in are mexico, prob with the aid of banned substances, based on his shady character

the question is if he is that good if he comes in on wgt/without peds
reminds me of another margarito

nery's best wins are vs yamanaka
1st time, nery was tested positive
2nd time, he was over by 2 wgt classes
all of his other fights in are mexico, prob with the aid of banned substances, based on his shady character

the question is if he is that good if he comes in on wgt/without peds
reminds me of another margarito

You just summed up why I want him to face and KO Nery.

Unfortunately, I like this kid a lot. Has a great Ring IQ. However, I know the business in Asia... particularly in MMA... they are the biggest PED users in the game.

If he does a domestic based fight against an American champ or Mexican I foresee his power or even performance gone. This is an MMA forum. They know Asians aka the Japanese were are big steroid users...

Just saying...

Bullshit. The opposite actually. MMA fans know Pride didn't test, that's all. But look at Pride's Japanese fighters and tell me, who looks like a ped user? Then take a look at Japan's ped history in all sports. It's exceptionally clean. The reason is in general their culture values honour over winning at all costs - unlike Americans or Europeans for example. If some big country, it's specifically Japan that is well known for its clean athletes.

Bullshit. The opposite actually. MMA fans know Pride didn't test, that's all. But look at Pride's Japanese fighters and tell me, who looks like a ped user? Then take a look at Japan's ped history in all sports. It's exceptionally clean. The reason is in general their culture values honour over winning at all costs - unlike Americans or Europeans for example. If some big country, it's specifically Japan that is well known for its clean athletes.
Ignore him he's just an ignorant moron who likes to spout off ill-informed opinions about stuff he knows nothing about.

Ignore him he's just an ignorant moron who likes to spout off ill-informed opinions about stuff he knows nothing about.

Ah, ok, good to know, thanks.

tsk tsk. Pride was backed by Yakuza affiliates... you think ethics would play role with PED use.. fugg outta herez!

Ah, ok, good to know, thanks.

That poster got soft when the UK was getting funny criticism for their Out Of Competition rules. Aries favorite boxer in BJS has somewhat vanished from the scene in silence after he failed a drug test and was going to get stripped his World Title. He didn't like hearing any of that stuff.

Not gonna say I was shocked but I heard nothing but good things about Rodriguez and expected a challenge for Monster

Anyway, nice knowing you Donaire, please retire after the Inoue fight.

Last edited:
I think if Inoue beats Donaire by vicious stoppage then he should be in the top 5 P4P. He's basically blitzed all competition that has been put in his path. The style that he wins in should count toward his standing almost as much as who he is fighting. I just checked Boxrec and they don't even have him in their top 25 P4P but they have Nery in there and Jeff Horn! C'mon this must be a joke.

I think if Inoue beats Donaire by vicious stoppage then he should be in the top 5 P4P. He's basically blitzed all competition that has been put in his path. The style that he wins in should count toward his standing almost as much as who he is fighting. I just checked Boxrec and they don't even have him in their top 25 P4P but they have Nery in there and Jeff Horn! C'mon this must be a joke.
They have Jeff Horn at 23 while Estrada is 27 and Inoue is 41 lol. This win should move Inoue up a bit though but not as much as it should. Their point system favours people who have been around a long time or people who beat old guys who did a lot when they were younger.

That’s ridiculous... Inoue is easily top 10.

Back