Names and Personalities

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Share some names youve heard that have consistently been matched with consistent personalities.

Example:

Every Randy I ever knew was a total asshole.

Every Owen I’ve known was harmless but weird.

Every Dustin I’ve met has been white trash, but the friendly and hilarious type.

Every girl that had lynn as part of her name was slutty.

Share some names youve heard that have consistently been matched with consistent personalities.

Example:

Every Randy I ever knew was a total asshole.

Every Owen I’ve known was harmless but weird.

Every Dustin I’ve met has been white trash, but the friendly and hilarious type.

Every Dustin, and RAndy I have met were all alpha. Asshole depends on the beta. I even knew a Black Randy with an asian last name. He is jamaican descent and probably has some chinese. He was a great athlete.

EVery Todd I met was a great fighter, and really tough except for one. I always figured Brads were really super popular, but I met one that was not.

Every Jon I know who spells his name without an H does steroids.

Guys named Skylar, Sage or Chance (minus the rapper) usually go to a private school, play rugby or baseball or football, and throw sick house parties at their parents beach house.

Every Jonathan I've known has been a major asshole. It's like in prison you shank the first guy you see so everyone knows not to mess with you. You meet a Jonathan you've gotta shank a guy in front of him just to let him know you don't fuck about

Every Albert Fish I’ve ever met is a REAL jerk!

Every Jonathan I've known has been a major asshole. It's like in prison you shank the first guy you see so everyone knows not to mess with you. You meet a Jonathan you've gotta shank a guy in front of him just to let him know you don't fuck about

Every Johnathan I’ve known that didn’t shorten his name to John was very Narcissistic.

Every poster that was part of tl /fwi were total weird fucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back