Name the star fighters or "name" fighters on the bench thanks to USADA

Fuck USADA.

And sorry to break up the party but the only thing worse than USADA and all the canceled fights and suspensions is USADA white knights. Good lord you goodie two shoes righteous fucks are annoying.

Is not about defend usada, is about blame cheaters

They know what happen if they get caught, and they get caught

Fuck them and fuck you too lol

Fuck USADA.

And sorry to break up the party but the only thing worse than USADA and all the canceled fights and suspensions is USADA white knights. Good lord you goodie two shoes righteous fucks are annoying.

Lol at this PED nuthugger

Ubereem. He isn't even on the bench, he is gone forever.

Fuck USADA.

roidrage.jpg

If it's June 2018, yes, it would be up this month
I can't recall the timeline. Was it out of competition he tested for it then, or was it for his last listed fight against Edgar?

Fuck USADA.

Looks like someone's favourite fighter got busted.

Jones.
A. SILVA.
JDS
MIR.

WHO ELSE?

No different than Antonio Margarito being suspended from boxing for tampering with his wraps. Fighters try to gain an advantage, and if they're caught they're suspended.

You could blame the fighters for cheating, or for cheating so stupidly they get caught. But they know the rules, so you can hardly blame the refs and organizations for enforcing rules.

Pro Usada = want pure competition, best clean fighters
Anti Usada = want spectacles, let them bang bros

Both sides are valid, just with different needs. There's always gonna be some tension.

Now someone is gonna throw insults at me but whatever.

I can't recall the timeline. Was it out of competition he tested for it then, or was it for his last listed fight against Edgar?
Out of comp last summer

Back