Name someone you thought would win the belt for sure

Karo Parisyan, Joe Riggs and Melvin Guillard.

I thought that Condit would take over the WW division after GSP's departure.

Sadly I was wrong.

Love that guys fighting style.

Rory , Condit , Chad Mendes , Jacare , TJ grant , Jim miller ,Dodson and many more

I thought when Jacare made it to the UFC him getting a belt was a done deal.

<TrumpWrong1>

I dunno about champ but I remember telling people Nick Diaz would beat Gomi and everyone laughed at me

Dana Effin White.

If that Tito fight would have happened, DFW would have gone on a run and finally faced Chuck for the belt. Chuck would have had no chance against that Boxercise style.

I dunno about champ but I remember telling people Nick Diaz would beat Gomi and everyone laughed at me

Great. You predicted Nick would beat up a guy who was a head shorter and a weight class lighter than him. You sir are a genius.

Alessio Sakara. Legend has it he was once an apocalyptic fighter.

when Shogun got to the UFC, well he did, but not for long nor was he ever that impressive.

Bigg rigg

he was champ.

People keep saying condit but he technically was a champ.

Im seeing a lot of guys here who Im really surprised u gys are picking such as overeem, mendes, lol.

lol. got to love reem fans, on his way over to ufc he was considered by a lot of ppl here as the number one HW in the world.

then he gets here and drops one to bigfoot....they still say hes the best
drops one to browne, same shit. drops one to rothwell, same shit..

now hes up 2 with a win over werdum.

Rory, Wonderboy, Condit, Khabib, Moose and Romero. Not one of these names will ever be champ it appears.

Moose and Rory are soon to be Bellator champs. Moose had a good chance of becoming UFC champ if he stayed in it.

Great. You predicted Nick would beat up a guy who was a head shorter and a weight class lighter than him. You sir are a genius.

You probably didnt watch mma at the time but nobody gave Nick a chance, and they both fought at 155 back then. If you were around at the time you would understans

Back