Name fighters you bandwagon on and now are off it

Jon Fitch and GSP got me into the sport. I've been repping Jon a long time.

Had to jump off when he tested positive. I've also been calling for harsher and longer bans for PED cheats and I cannot let my favorites get away with it too. That's the only one that hurt. Sorry Jon. We'll always have round 3 of the Penn fight where you turned that smooth headed rich boy into a lumpy mess in one of the best 10-8s I've ever witnessed.

Platinum, started of as a knockout artist and a legit prospect i mean really? He was thr biggest puncher since prime hendricks in ww but turns out perry was a bust.

I still support overeem but not like...you know back at ufc 141... the aura is long gone.

Jon Jones, Cain and Gustafson. Jones for obvious reasons, Gus and Cain because they are ludicrously inactive

I'll admit I was on the Sage hypetrain after he effortlessly smashed that kid and then did the front flip. Looked like the New Breed was finally upon us.

I'll admit I was on the Sage hypetrain after he effortlessly smashed that kid and then did the front flip. Looked like the New Breed was finally upon us.
I totally forgot about Sage. Yea, I think a bunch of people had some bromance with him.

I'll be the first to admit I was definitely impressed by McGregor, especially after the Aldo knockout.

Got off the bandwagon with a quickness when it became apparent to me that he would never defend a title.

I wonder whatever happened to George Stroteropulous (sp). He was doing very well for a while.

I think he's moved on to bigger, better things

webconfitems429f-7-web.jpg

I was about to say erick silva but the kid is still young , i still have hope for him and i promise that he will be a 3 division champ

I was a Conor fan boy from when he beat Denis siver. It was pretty neat to see someone from Ireland climb the featherweight table to stardom.

I still consider myself a fan, but not to the extent since the Floyd nonsense.

Rampage.

He used to be funny but i got tired of him constantly bullying Titties on TUF.

Huge WEC Aldo fan...then he started phoning it in while complaining about low pay.
I thought Conor had lit the fire under him he needed...13 seconds later NOPE!

I’m gonna say Pettis..

Still a fan but yeh I always expect him to lose

When Thomas Almeida was like 20-0 with 19 finishes I was balls deep on his wagon. Cody knocked me right off it again.

giphy.gif

Back