Name fighters you bandwagon on and now are off it

Lando and PMP.

Edit: Lombard had me for a minute too

i wont lie I was a fan of mcgreger,but after he lost to nate all that mystique and i will never lose even thought he had few loses before really turned me off. before the loss to nate duck was getting so irritating already so that was just cherry on top

Rockhold. I thought he was gonna be champ for a long time.

The only one i can think of is Jon Jones and it has nothing to do with his fighting, but all to do with when he started doing the holier than though/god squadding bullshit. Then he ended up showing how much of a hypocrite he was.

I don't jump off bandwagons because a fighter i like loses. I also don't get sucked in to hype, because so many fighters get hyped up and end up being mediocre. People on this forum love whoever is the current "cool guy" to follow. Mike "probably didn't even finish the 3rd grade" Perry is a perfect example.

source.gif

Weidman. I'll always owe him for destroying Silva twice, but since he started losing he turned into a whiny bitch

Also, MM. Was a fan of his but him dodging TJ was seriously dissappointing

anthony pettis lol

starting to think the showtime kick was staged too

Most fighters that I enjoy initially I continue to enjoy even if they don't pan out. If I like their approach to fighting, their record isn't as important. Even the best of them are going to start downhill at some point. No reason to abandon them when they do. The one exception would be if they change their approach in the cage that made me enjoy them in the first place.

I honestly try to be a fight fan not a fighter fan, take it one fight at a time.

Back