name a technique never done in an mma fight that could work.

It's actually a ganso bomb, a Sapp would have had to land on his ass for it to be a piledriver.

Taker and Kane do piledrivers on their knees Sapp was just being safe

also thats just the indy thing that if they fuck up a move they pretend it was on purpose and its some new move

That would be nice but I am talking about the person whose leg is caught throwing the kick

giphy.gif

was leg broken? or just worst charlie horse of all time?
Bernardo had taken 30 kicks from Aerts before KOing him in the 96 K-1 GP. And he had another fight before that that same night as well. So his leg was ready to explode lol. But his leg wasnt broken, just had accumulated too much damage

The "quart of blood" technique? Utilized exclusively by Eddie Murphy (but only offscreen)

You wouldn't have any power with your feet off the ground. The force of the blow would just go back into pushing your own body back down onto the floor instead of from the floor to his head.

Completely incorrect if fast enough the power will transfer and it is fast enough if you do the correct technique, sheesh, people think kinetic energy is the same as electricity, or they think it works the same as DIY building, it does not.

Sheesh

By your logic superman punches cant KO

I've been waiting for years to see someone: throw a kick - have their leg caught - throw a kick with their free leg

200.gif
Didn't Benson do that before

Edit: someone posted the one with Frankie that missed but I think he has landed in an earlier fight. I can't remember when though.

Last edited:
Back