Name a fighter that was never your friend

I am proud to be Charles Oliveira's dedicated hater.

L5VuQeFr.jpg

Gilbert Yvel, not a fan of a fighter that goes after a ref or tries to blind Don Frye.

barnett? lol...he is friend of any real mma fan....he was caught 4 times and what? all fighters are in the game...but he hadn't lucky with the test. Usada is the enemy
mma unfriends??
-hendo: he won fedor and rua twice
-schaub: he won mirko and tried to win big nog in line
-mir: he won big nog twice and mirko....and now he wants to beat fedor (the 3 best of pride era)
- and many more

It's more so his personality than the juice, I don't really care about that. I was just pointing out how it seems lazy to be carry around that flat tire when have the benefit of performance enhancers. It's mostly his persona and fighting style.

Ubereem - From getting blown out at MW to being a blown up HW, there's nothing Natty about this guy.

Bj Penn

AA - should have destroyed Timmah x 3 but instead he ran chin first into jabs for all 3 fights.

Oleg Taktarov - Most overrated of the pioneer class. Good grappling, horrible standup, horrible wrestling, and boring AF to boot.

DC, Khabib, Hughes, Woodley, Werdum, Hendricks, Romero, Cruz, MM.

Never been a fan of these guys and never will be.

Rocksalt. Never stops whining.

Ken Shamrock

I respect him but it is so hard not to say his name as Ken Shamrock fuck him. I don't think there is anyone else in the history of MMA that bugs me as much as him.

I could explain but it would just be waffle about taking dives, being a dick, looking for a way out of fights and taking dives

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back