Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

Raised In "a really good christian home" according to neighbors. Still waiting to find out about possible NRA membership.
Got your fingers crossed, do you?

The dude got his guns taken away and his dad who knows the guy is mentally ill gives the guns back. Only a gun loving Republican could be this stupid.

Waffle%20House%20Hero%20Meme_1524431856498.jpg_40376458_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

What a badass

The dude got his guns taken away and his dad who knows the guy is mentally ill gives the guns back. Only a gun loving Republican could be this stupid.

If that happened then his father needs to be charged with being an accomplice to murder.

If that happened then his father needs to be charged with being an accomplice to murder.

I agree with this. Being a responsible gun owner is more than simple having barrel and trigger discipline when a gun is in your hands

My homeboy Steve is about to have some updates about this shooter. Live in 10 minutes (20:10)

@Seano no comment?! This murderous piece of shit does not share your culture, you don't have anything to add? Lol.

Huge props to the guy who saved a bunch of lives by wrestling the gun away from the coward. The heroes in these stories deserve more attention than the coward murderers.

Get this man one of those donation pages.

636599917649706483-Shaw.jpg

I wish I will have balls like this in a similar situation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back