Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

For only two short pages here, this is making national news quick. All the local outlets in my middle of nowhere Wisconsin town have had breaking reports about it

Last edited:
Well Sean Hannity was Michael Cohen's 3rd client. The truth is stranger than fiction.

First reply.....Trump related. Hahahhahaha
He lives in y'alls head...rent free as the kids say.

This kid is from a town called Morton Illinois have a cousin that lives out there..I don't know how big Morton is...she's only a couple years older than him... Six Degrees of Separation.

RIP to the victims. Sucks for their families.

Bring back public executions...put the fear back into these little bastards.

Last edited:
AR-15.

That gun model is so fucked.

Only if the people let it become fucked.

Holder-brainwash-e1357853885112.jpg

Was the guy an NRA member and Christian Conservative?

Time to arm the waiters and waitresses.

"Hey waiter, I wanted sauce on the side!"
"No you didn't..."
"...okay, you're right, I didn't"

I know he was naked when he fled, but cops can't assume he'll dtill be naked now, right?

I expect that a ton of brown-haired young white guys in that area to get stopped for fitting the description. That's gonna suck.

If you own an ar15, or any similar weapon, and want to take it into public, you have to be naked. Make that a law. It'd be hard to pack a lot of ammo, at the very least.

Well, of course he was White. Otherwise I'd have gone with, Waffle House of Peace as the Thread title;)

You should change your title to "4 murdered and several injured by mentally ill man who votes solely based on the economy stopped by man who wouldn't be allowed to sit in Star Bucks for 2 minutes."

Back