Naked and Afraid XL

XL? Are there any PAWGS in it? Wood watch.

Okay I started watching the new season of Naked and Afraid XL which is the 40 day challenge and well something does not sit right with me. Two of the three groups have found recently killed animals that were not protected by an animal and were able to eat them. I am not familiar with South Africa where the show was filmed but it seems pretty dang strange to me that something is going to kill a warthog and just leave it mostly intact for another animal to eat. Anyone want to chime in?

The Director killed the Aminals!

I love that show, but there was one episode when the extraction point was out in the water and right before they had to leave these big ass pieces of bamboo happened to come floating by and they made a raft out of them. I was like gtfo of here.

It just seems like after hitting all the other channels to see if something, anything is on worth watching, I'll sometimes find myself on Naked and Afraid as a last resort.

I haven't watched the latest shows. I recall in the past though thinking the same about a dead animal found. It looked staged. Probably for the best. The show should be called Naked and Starved.

Is this show really about fat people being naked? That's just gross if true.

Is this show really about fat people being naked? That's just gross if true.
I assume fat people have zero interest in outdoor survival compared to interest in potato chips and fried pork rinds.

In the early days, more than half the women were erection material. A few of them were repeat contestants. These days, it seems they use the stupid knapsack to cover their buns.

The whole thing is fucked up. How in the blue fuck do you hunt, caveman style, with a camera crew trekking behind you making all sorts of noise.

Okay I started watching the new season of Naked and Afraid XL which is the 40 day challenge and well something does not sit right with me. Two of the three groups have found recently killed animals that were not protected by an animal and were able to eat them. I am not familiar with South Africa where the show was filmed but it seems pretty dang strange to me that something is going to kill a warthog and just leave it mostly intact for another animal to eat. Anyone want to chime in?

I don't know how people can watch that garbage. I got rid of cable almost a decade ago, really don't miss it. TV rots your brain, stop watching.

Are any of the naked girls hot this season?

I came to the thread to see some big ass dicks.

Leaving disappointed.

I saw the title and thought "sounds like every family reunion I've ever been to"

I came to the thread to see some big ass dicks.

Leaving disappointed.

Me too dude. Black ones right?

Back