Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Original.

Bump this thread in a year, and tell me that.

I'd make an account bet with you over whether Nak will have been a success or failure on main roster after a year's time, but considering in just three weeks you've shifted from "he won't get over" to "it'll fade fast" ...

D8sxR1.gif

He could be the top merch seller and hold both WWE and Universal titles simultaneously and you'd still say only neckbeards buy his shirts and he still can't work so it doesn't count.

I'd make an account bet with you over whether Nak will have been a success or failure on main roster after a year's time, but considering in just three weeks you've shifted from "he won't get over" to "it'll fade fast" ...

D8sxR1.gif

He could be the top merch seller and hold both WWE and Universal titles simultaneously and you'd still say only neckbeards buy his shirts and he still can't work so it doesn't count.

LOL.

I'll totally sig/AV bet you on his World Champion status a year from now. If he's either Smackdown/Raw World Champion at anytime between now and April of 2018, you win.

Deal?

LOL.

I'll totally sig/AV bet you on his World Champion status a year from now. If he's either Smackdown/Raw World Champion at anytime between now and April of 2018, you win.

Deal?

Okay, my first condition is that this is not a proxy for "success". It's literally just face value, champion or not. As in, I think we can both agree someone can be world champion but still be a failure - or not be world champion but still be a success.

If that sounds good to you:

We'll define World Champion as either the current WWE/Universal titles or their equivalents if things get switched again, so there's no room for "Well it's called the 'World' tag title, bro" or anything like that. The top singles title for either of the main roster shows.

We'll call it by 11:59 Pacific (US) on April 30th, 2018 (unless, of course, he's champ beforehand - if he does ever win it, we'll start that first countdown from midnight that night). Winner has 24 hours to post/message the loser with the AV and sig, loser has 24 hours after that to comply. Term is for two weeks (I'd be agreeable to 1 week. A month seems too much like being on dubs lol). Of course nothing that breaks Sherdog rules for the AV/sig.

That's all I can think of. If that works for you, I'm in. If you'd like to negotiate any of the terms, lemme know.

Okay, my first condition is that this is not a proxy for "success". It's literally just face value, champion or not. As in, I think we can both agree someone can be world champion but still be a failure - or not be world champion but still be a success.

If that sounds good to you:

We'll define World Champion as either the current WWE/Universal titles or their equivalents if things get switched again, so there's no room for "Well it's called the 'World' tag title, bro" or anything like that. The top singles title for either of the main roster shows.

We'll call it by 11:59 Pacific (US) on April 30th, 2018 (unless, of course, he's champ beforehand - if he does ever win it, we'll start that first countdown from midnight that night). Winner has 24 hours to post/message the loser with the AV and sig, loser has 24 hours after that to comply. Term is for two weeks (I'd be agreeable to 1 week. A month seems too much like being on dubs lol). Of course nothing that breaks Sherdog rules for the AV/sig.

That's all I can think of. If that works for you, I'm in. If you'd like to negotiate any of the terms, lemme know.

Cool with me. Game on.

Future...

You - "Well, he still gets cheered sometimes."

Me - "Yeah, just like Zack Ryder. Shut up Deezy."
I look forward to "smark cities" and casual talks.

...and not being a good wrestler, and having a stupid, cringe inducing character.

Damn dude, he is a fantastic wrestler who would have earned respect from the territory dudes for making shit look like a real fight.

Back