Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Neither Sami nor Nak are fizzling out any time in the foreseeable future.

Sami?

Have you been watching the shows at all? Sami is a glorified jobber. He just got demoted to Smackdown, and was chosen to take the L to Jinder fucking Mahall. The only thing he's known for, is being Kevin Owens' punching bag. If he's considered successful in your mind, then nothing that happens to Nak, other than being outright released, will convince you he was a failure.

Sami.....ROFL.

Well, he was away from neckbeard nation, and he got the "What?" treatment.

Of course he's going to have some NXT carry over hype though. That doesn't mean shit. He's been there for three weeks. Give this spastic retard a year of shit promos, cringe inducing behavior, and average matches. He's going nowhere.

You're really on a mission here.. Undertaker and Vince used to get the "what treatment" sometimes too so what the fuck is your point? I guess they weren't over or respected by fans with your amazing logic. I love how you conveniently don't mention the awful Michael Jackson scripted garbage that Zigger had to do that completely took the air out of the building during that segment. Or is Nak the only guy immune to shitty Vince made promo's? I also love how you already mention Vince being an excuse later when it's already clearly an issue now as it is for everybody, great tactic though for your shit argument.

I'll never forget that you said Daniel Bryan had no charisma, which shows how little you understand what can possibly get over in wrestling. Trying to it prove that Nak can't get over 3 weeks after his debut is really stupid, he hasn't even had a match.

You're really on a mission here.. Undertaker and Vince used to get the "what treatment" sometimes too so what the fuck is your point? I guess they weren't over or respected by fans with your amazing logic. I love how you conveniently don't mention the awful Michael Jackson scripted garbage that Zigger had to do that completely took the air out of the building during that segment. Or is Nak the only guy immune to shitty Vince made promo's? I also love how you already mention Vince being an excuse later when it's already clearly an issue now as it is for everybody, great tactic though for your shit argument.

Everything is Vince's fault in your book. Del Rio, despite his 9000 title reigns, couldn't get over because "Vince wasn't booking him right" according to you.

Let's not forget about Tyler Breeze. Another guy who was ruined by Vince in your book.

As for Bryan, he didn't have natural charisma. He had a "Yes" chant. I'm not about to get into the "charisma" argument again though.

Last edited:
Everything is Vince's fault in your book. Del Rio, despite his 9000 title reigns, couldn't get over because "Vince wasn't booking him right" according to you.

Let's not forget about Tyler Breeze. Another guy who was ruined by Vince in your book.

As for Bryan, he didn't have natural charisma. He had a "Yes" chant. I'm not about to get into the "charisma" argument again though.

Ahh so you're going to avoid the Michael Jackson crap.. I wonder why.. Oh and Tyler Breeze? The guy who basically got his first big win two days ago even though he's been on the main roster almost two years now?? Ya I would say a guy who never gets a storyline or win in almost two years is ruined by Vince, that's not "my book" that's just the damn truth that you can't seem to comprehend because it won't fit your agenda. Not sure how bringing him up was supposed to help your argument, only made it worst.

Lol great "points" there champ. You're not going to get into a charisma argument because you clearly don't understand what it is. Now claiming that Bryan was only over because of a chant solidifies my point that you're clueless.

Zero matches, three weeks... You're reaching

Ahh so you're going to avoid the Michael Jackson crap.. I wonder why.. Oh and Tyler Breeze? The guy who basically got his first big win two days ago even though he's been on the main roster almost two years now?? Ya I would say a guy who never gets a storyline or win in almost two years is ruined by Vince, that's not "my book" that's just the damn truth that you can't seem to comprehend because it won't fit your agenda.

Right, I'm sure Nak would've had the crowd eating out of his hand, without Ziggler's lame ass having to carry the promo. There is a reason why Ziggler had to speak that long. Because Nak fucking can't. Get used to that. I'll also get used to people like you excusing that huge weakness he has(not being able to speak), on his opponent's promo ability. It's never gonna be Nak's fault.

As for Breeze, he was a jobber with a shit gimmick, and got booked like a jobber with a shit gimmick. Sorry, not everyone is world champ material, because you think so. Tyler Breeze was DOA, and I told you he would be long before Vince "ruined" him. Don't blame Vince because you were too blind to see how useless he would be.

Zero matches, three weeks... You're reaching

He's nothing special in the ring. In fact, of all the indy darlings who have had their dicks sucked by neckbeards like yourself, he's easily the least impressive of the bunch. At least with past losers like Zayn and Neville, I could understand a bit of the praise, because they were undeniably athletically gifted, and were impressive in the ring. Nak is not. He's awkward, and sloppy as all hell.

At least with past losers like Zayn and Neville, I could understand a bit of the praise, because they were undeniably athletically gifted, and were impressive in the ring. Nak is not. He's awkward, and sloppy as all hell.

Why do I get the impression if I go back in your post history I'll see a few dozen rants about Sami being unathletic and boring in the ring

Why do I get the impression if I go back in your post history I'll see a few dozen rants about Sami being unathletic and boring in the ring

You won't. I only ever criticized Sami for being bland mcwrestler man, with no distinguishable personality.

LOL at that pathetic straw man. It doesn't even make sense. Why would I change my opinion on Sami's athleticism? He is blatantly athletic as all hell, and can do some incredible stuff in the ring. He still fucking sucks though, and is a dime a dozen spot monkey.

Neville is probably the most athletic guy in the business. He still sucks too.

Last edited:
Right, I'm sure Nak would've had the crowd eating out of his hand, without Ziggler's lame ass having to carry the promo. There is a reason why Ziggler had to speak that long. Because Nak fucking can't. Get used to that. I'll also get used to people like you excusing that huge weakness he has(not being able to speak), on his opponent's promo ability. It's never gonna be Nak's fault.

As for Breeze, he was a jobber with a shit gimmick, and got booked like a jobber with a shit gimmick. Sorry, not everyone is world champ material, because you think so. Tyler Breeze was DOA, and I told you he would be long before Vince "ruined" him. Don't blame Vince because you were too blind to see how useless he would be.

He's nothing special in the ring. In fact, of all the indy darlings who have had their dicks sucked by neckbeards like yourself, he's easily the least impressive of the bunch. At least with past losers like Zayn and Neville, I could understand a bit of the praise, because they were undeniably athletically gifted, and were impressive in the ring. Nak is not. He's awkward, and sloppy as all hell.

Undertaker got over fine barely talking and having a manager even as a babyface so you acting like Nak needs to be on the mic doing promo's every week is nothing but false garbage.

Lol at still going on about Breeze, the guy didn't even get one single chance and you're acting like that made you right all along? LOL nice try, this really shows how much grasping you are doing to try and act like you have a legit point here.

Yahhh I'm such an "Indy Darling" dick sucker... Thats what I'm known for here... ;) Your so full of shit

Looks like Heretic took Struggles gimmick and is in some desperate need of attention.

Undertaker got over fine barely talking and having a manager even as a babyface so you acting like Nak needs to be on the mic doing promo's every week is nothing but false garbage.

Undertaker barely talked? Are you high? Yeah, maybe for the first year or so, but even then he had a catchphrase and a manager who could talk for him. After that, he cut promos like everyone else, you fuckin' dolt.

Regardless, Taker had a character that didn't need to speak(even though he did). Intimidating monsters like him can get away with it. Kooky, fruity Nak doesn't have that appeal.

Lol at still going on about Breeze, the guy didn't even get one single chance and you're acting like that made you right all along?

Right. This is the tried and true neckbeard excuse. Before they get called up, they're going to be automatic stars, and nothing will stand in their way, because they're just that fucking good. After they fail miserably, it's all Vince's fault! They never got a chance!

Shut the fuck up.

Yahhh I'm such an "Indy Darling" dick sucker... Thats what I'm known for here... ;)

You're known for marking out for shitty wrestlers who can't get over, so yeah, good luck Nak.

No, Bubba. It is possible for one to shit on Nak AND Roman Reigns.

And it's possible to like some of the same guys Vince himself loves (Del Rio, Orton) and also like guys who were popular in the indies after watching them in the WWE for the first time. I don't watch indies you idiot.

You went the old "Derp derp Indy Neckbeard" bullshit route because you have zero legs to stand on. Go steal somebody else's gimmick you dork.

And it's possible to like some of the same guys Vince himself loves (Del Rio, Orton) and also like guys who were popular in the indies after watching them in the WWE for the first time. I don't watch indies you idiot.

You went the old "Derp derp Indy Neckbeard" bullshit route because you have zero legs to stand on. Go steal somebody else's gimmick you dork.

When one praises Tyler Breeze before his debut, it's all over.

Besides, I've been arguing my points about Nak's glaring weaknesses in plenty of detail. Don't try to say this is me just hating him because he's a neckbeard nation special. That shit's just for kicks and a little extra sting. In all reality, he just flat out sucks in every way.

Shit character. Can't wrestle. Can't talk.

He's going to need more than a catchy theme song.

Undertaker barely talked? Are you high? Yeah, maybe for the first year or so, but even then he had a catchphrase and a manager who could talk for him. After that, he cut promos like everyone else, you fuckin' dolt.

Regardless, Taker had a character that didn't need to speak(even though he did). Intimidating monsters like him can get away with it. Kooky, fruity Nak doesn't have that appeal.

Right. This is the tried and true neckbeard excuse. Before they get called up, they're going to be automatic stars, and nothing will stand in their way, because they're just that fucking good. After they fail miserably, it's all Vince's fault! They never got a chance!

Shut the fuck up.

You're known for marking out for shitty wrestlers who can't get over, so yeah, good luck Nak.

Saying Rest In Piece and rolling your eyes over and over for most of the beginning of his career(Actualy even up to when he retired) is not something that Nakamura is incapable of doing in his own way. You seem way too stuck on having to do long promo's every week like a Cena when you should really be thinking Orton or Brock. Ahh so after a good long while, Taker was cutting long promo's? Who are you to say Nak can't get better in time? Not everybody needs to talk and talk, it's all about how you present him.

Nak also doesn't have to speak when you put it in that way.. Orton and Brock do fine barely talking themselves. Only you are making this assumption that Nak needs to talk and talk.

It seems like you have a real hate for non macho alpha type gimmicks and so you're trying to generalize everyone who is at least open minded and interested to see what he may do on the big stage. I never once said he was going to for sure be a big star, I actually have been pretty disappointed with his NXT work and only liked his matches with Aries and Zayne but it's very obvious that you're just looking for attention trying to critique a guy who's been there for 3 weeks with zero matches and time. The "Indy Neckbeard" generalizing will never help your stupid points because you're not talking to an Indy Neckbeard. Go find some more straws to grasp.

When one praises Tyler Breeze before his debut, it's all over.

Besides, I've been arguing my points about Nak's glaring weaknesses in plenty of detail. Don't try to say this is me just hating him because he's a neckbeard nation special. That shit's just for kicks and a little extra sting. In all reality, he just flat out sucks in every way.

Shit character. Can't wrestle. Can't talk.

He's going to need more than a catchy theme song.

"When one praises Tyler Breeze" Is somehow the same as saying "Give him storylines and legit matches to see what he can do."

You're such a bitch in the way you create false arguments for yourself.

Your points have been shit other then him talking with a mouthguard.

I never once said he was going to for sure be a big star, I actually have been pretty disappointed with his NXT work and only liked his matches with Aries and Zayne

And yet you have a problem with me not seeing what's so special about this fucking goof, who has been put on some insane pedestal of greatness for no reason at all...

but it's very obvious that you're just looking for attention trying to critique a guy who's been there for 3 weeks with zero matches and time.

You've been MIA in the PW threads for a while. I've been criticizing Nak for quite some time now. It started after the gillionth time I heard "this guy's fucking amazing! Go check his NJPW stuff! AMAZING!!!!". So I did. Saw some awkward, botch filled, sloppy ass wrestling, and started questioning what the hell was so great about this guy. To which I was told ....Uhh, well, yeah, he's not flashy or anything, but uhhh....strong style! Charisma!"

Like I said, of ALL the indy/NJPW darlings to get called up, he is one that really has me scratching my head in terms of why he has so much hype around him. He is shit. Pure shit.

Last edited:
"Everyone"? No. That's reaching. The guys who are over have more respect shown to them. You rarely hear AJ get it, and he's a heel.

The love fest is not going to last with this guy. It's already dwindling, as he's done nothing but act like a spastic fruit booty, and mumble through some truly awful segments will Dolph Ziggler. Only thing this guy has going for him is his theme song.

Six months from now:

Neckbeards - "They're not booking him right! WWE ruins everything! Wahhh!!!"
You're embarrassing yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back