Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

royal-rumble-2011-del-rio-e1453048651133.jpg

He's a heel first off, babyfaces need to go through struggles and I wasn't a fan of him winning.. Just because I'm a Del Rio fan doesn't make me a fan boy who wants to see the title on him immiedetly or all the time. He was given too much too soon.

AJ's music being played at the end of the go-home show makes me happy.

I think AJ will defend because Nak hasn’t got a huge build.

Nice deflection. I'm looking for sense out of this but your fan boy self can't acknowledge how unworthy Nakaboring is.

You know what I can't wrap my head around with your "Nakaboring unworthy," campaign Bubba? I can't understand why you're singling out Nakamura with it? He's unworthy because his build has been crap? There's some validity there...but who exactly is worthy then? I'm thinking real hard...and I can't come up with anyone who's been build up decently...AJ included and he's the freakin champ! When the whole roster has been build up as mediocre...why does Nakamura get your venom? There's no one else you can put in that spot and legitimately say they've been built up lately the way a future champion should be.

You know what I can't wrap my head around with your "Nakaboring unworthy," campaign Bubba? I can't understand why you're singling out Nakamura with it? He's unworthy because his build has been crap? There's some validity there...but who exactly is worthy then? I'm thinking real hard...and I can't come up with anyone who's been build up decently...AJ included and he's the freakin champ! When the whole roster has been build up as mediocre...why does Nakamura get your venom? There's no one else you can put in that spot and legitimately say they've been built up lately the way a future champion should be.

Why am I singling him out? Is the WWE championship Mania shot and a Royal Rumble win for a guy who's done NOTHING the year he's been here, not a good enough reason??

<LikeReally5>

The whole "but who else argument" doesn't make up for an unworthy individual getting more then he deserves. Do you know who on Smackdown actually does deserve all this? AJ Fucking Styles... But how?? He's already the champ so what the hell is Lucha Bear talking about?

<Huh2>

Well D.R.H, All we need to do is look back at the Rumble and see what the possibilities were and what could have happened that would actually suit AJ (the best in the world) better instead of losing to a nobody at Mania.

Based off the crappy Smackdown roster, we have very few options for WWE title worthy contenders. Zayn ain't WWE title worthy yet, I love him but he hasn't done fuck all either. Owens would be my number one pick but for whatever reason him and AJ have boring chemistry.

Who does that leave??
tenor.gif

Yes I know you hate him but if you really want to get AJ over big time and give him a huge Mania moment AND a Rumble win, Heel Randy is the best option. I would say Samoa Joe but he's not on Smackdown, he's injured and many fans have seen that done over and over outside of the WWE.

So back to the Rumble. Fuck this Kami bullshit, it could have been Face Randy vs AJ. Randy turns heel and cheats to win the title. Fans are going nuts thinking AJ is getting screwed over D Bryan style. AJ comes out later during the Rumble to a huge surprise and wins the damn thing. He then gets his revenge and wins back the title at Mania from Randy in a MUCH BETTER feud that we have gotten with Nakaboring.

Instead, some of you(And not many considering the go home Smackdown show did the 2nd lowest ratings of the year), would rather have a nobody win the title and then beat AJ at Mania for the title..

You want to honestly tell me that my idea is worst for AJ then him losing to a nobody at Mania and feuding with this Kami bullshit the past 3 months?

It's not too hard to see why I'm focusing on Nakamura who's been in ONLY 2 feuds since coming to the main roster. One he beat Ziggler (lol... yay) and the other lost to Jinder Fucking Mahal LOL...

I want the best for AJ's legacy because he's awesome. This Nak feud has been garbage and losing the title to this nobody is not a good thing. This isn't about Orton like some of these fan boys are trying to claim, this is about AJ and how to make him a bigger star. A good match at Mania won't do anything for him, especially if he's going to lose the title to a nobody and yes he's a nobody according to WWE storylines.

It's really not that hard to see why. You asked for another option and I gave you one. Don't let your Orton hater ass think that Nobody Nak was the best option.

Last edited:
Goddamn Pearl Harbor Gay DACA liberal baby making illegal immigrant taking good American jobs!

Boycott Mania until Orton takes this foreign scums place!

Why am I singling him out? Is the WWE championship Mania shot and a Royal Rumble win for a guy who's done NOTHING the year he's been here, not a good enough reason??

<LikeReally5>

The whole "but who else argument" doesn't make up for an unworthy individual getting more then he deserves. Do you know who on Smackdown actually does deserve all this? AJ Fucking Styles... But how?? He's already the champ so what the hell is Lucha Bear talking about?

<Huh2>

Well D.R.H, All we need to do is look back at the Rumble and see what the possibilities were and what could have happened that would actually suit AJ (the best in the world) better instead of losing to a nobody at Mania.

Based off the crappy Smackdown roster, we have very few options for WWE title worthy contenders. Zayn ain't WWE title worthy yet, I love him but he hasn't done fuck all either. Owens would be my number one pick but for whatever reason him and AJ have boring chemistry.

Who does that leave??
tenor.gif

Yes I know you hate him but if you really want to get AJ over big time and give him a huge Mania moment AND a Rumble win, Heel Randy is the best option. I would say Samoa Joe but he's not on Smackdown, he's injured and many fans have seen that done over and over outside of the WWE.

So back to the Rumble. Fuck this Kami bullshit, it could have been Face Randy vs AJ. Randy turns heel and cheats to win the title. Fans are going nuts thinking AJ is getting screwed over D Bryan style. AJ comes out later during the Rumble to a huge surprise and wins the damn thing. He then gets his revenge and wins back the title at Mania from Randy in a MUCH BETTER feud that we have gotten with Nakaboring.

Instead, some of you(And not many considering the go home Smackdown show did the 2nd lowest ratings of the year), would rather have a nobody win the title and then beat AJ at Mania for the title..

You want to honestly tell me that my idea is worst for AJ then him losing to a nobody at Mania and feuding with this Kami bullshit the past 3 months?

It's not too hard to see why I'm focusing on Nakamura who's been in ONLY 2 feuds since coming to the main roster. One he beat Ziggler (lol... yay) and the other lost to Jinder Fucking Mahal LOL...

I want the best for AJ's legacy because he's awesome. This Nak feud has been garbage and losing the title to this nobody is not a good thing. This isn't about Orton like some of these fan boys are trying to claim, this is about AJ and how to make him a bigger star. A good match at Mania won't do anything for him, especially if he's going to lose the title to a nobody and yes he's a nobody according to WWE storylines.

It's really not that hard to see why. You asked for another option and I gave you one. Don't let your Orton hater ass think that Nobody Nak was the best option.

The last feud I remember from Randy pre US Title was him losing to Jinder. I'm sorry, but while I can agree with the idea that Nakamura's build has been shit...so has Orton's. I 100% would have agreed with the Joe idea has he not been hurt. AJ/Ownes has been done to death recently and Sami has been treated as the inferior of the two (Owens & Sami) 90% of the time. Truth be told...I think the best thing they could have done for AJ was a rematch with Brock and let him be the guy that dethrones him...especially since they're combining the ppvs again. That would have been the best option, but I'm sure it's one they never considered.

The last feud I remember from Randy pre US Title was him losing to Jinder. I'm sorry, but while I can agree with the idea that Nakamura's build has been shit...so has Orton's. I 100% would have agreed with the Joe idea has he not been hurt. AJ/Ownes has been done to death recently and Sami has been treated as the inferior of the two (Owens & Sami) 90% of the time. Truth be told...I think the best thing they could have done for AJ was a rematch with Brock and let him be the guy that dethrones him...especially since they're combining the ppvs again. That would have been the best option, but I'm sure it's one they never considered.

Yes Brock 2 would be the best option but we both know that wasn't ever happening. The point here was Randy would be turning heel which is what sets this whole idea off and brings interest. Heel Randy vs AJ sounds 100 times better then 2 old buddies from Japan and their dream match... That's incredibly boring.

Heel Randy is entertaining and he can make AJ look like a damn star. He did the same for Bryan. What's Nak gonna do for AJ here? Absolutely nothing..

Pretty bad when you stink up the joint at Wrestlemania, when you're working with AJ Styles.

Nak fucking sucks. It's just a fact, folks.

Pretty bad when you stink up the joint at Wrestlemania, when you're working with AJ Styles.

Nak fucking sucks. It's just a fact, folks.

You probably win the bet but

<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
Back