Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

When nakamura stood out of his chair last night, he looked like a 50 year old women that smoked too much. His posture.

He's odd. I need to see a great match with him in it soon. Seen a couple ok ones.

Full disclosure, I think Nak is an indy darling, flash in the pan, who will struggle on the main roster. He has zero promo skills, and a wrestling style that can merely keep up with the usual flippery-do bullshit his ilk provides on a daily basis. There is nothing special about the guy in terms of his in-ring ability.

I hear he has "charisma", but have yet to understand what "charisma" he possesses. Is it because he acts like a spastic child in the ring? Is it his leather outfits? Where does this supposed "charisma" lye?

Anyways, you know how I feel. What do you think of this overrated Japanese superstar?

Regardless of the bet, Big Nak fighting for a brand belt at WM isn’t ‘struggling’.

Regardless of the bet, Big Nak fighting for a brand belt at WM isn’t ‘struggling’.

He's been there a year, and it's had it's ups and downs. You can't measure his overall success just yet. Dude could be curtain jerking it on the pre-show next year at this time, for all we know.

He's been there a year, and it's had it's ups and downs. You can't measure his overall success just yet. Dude could be curtain jerking it on the pre-show next year at this time, for all we know.

Gone over Cena, Orton, Reigns, eventing WM and hasn’t lost clean in a title match... doesn’t pass the Jabroni smell test. I mean he could also beat up Brock...

Some major denial ITT.

If you win the Rumble and get a shot at Mania...you're swimming.

Some major denial ITT.

If you win the Rumble and get a shot at Mania...you're swimming.

That's called 'hot-shotting' isn't it? (In your debut year)

The real test is how long the reign lasts/do they draw/get 2nd title run.

Remember Del Rio?

I'm rooting for Shinsuke ftr

That's called 'hot-shotting' isn't it? (In your debut year)

The real test is how long the reign lasts/do they draw/get 2nd title run.

Remember Del Rio?

I'm rooting for Shinsuke ftr

On a long enough timeline most will sink.

I'm just saying in his first year he's swimming.

I do think he will need someone to speak for him to get over the final hurdle.....

Paul Heyman should have some free time coming.

On a long enough timeline most will sink.

I'm just saying in his first year he's swimming.

I do think he will need someone to speak for him to get over the final hurdle.....

Paul Heyman should have some free time coming.

Personally im tired of that windbag

Getting repetitive, droning and boring.

People will see through it and theyre not a match like him and lesnar were

Nakamura has been in only 2 feuds since showing up to the main roster one year ago.. Ziggler he beat and then lost to Jinder.

All these big clean wins against the likes of Orton, Cena and the Rumble win has done nothing at all for his character(Whatever the hell that is) or given him any story to get fans to care about. At this point he's just a random guy who has been given big wins with nothing at all in between.. and that's a fucking problem.

You need to struggle to get a Rumble win, people need to know who the fuck you are and why they should give a shit about you. Arena fans chanting his theme song doesn't tell me shit.

Nak being booked so strong lately has me nervous. Unless AJ blasts him with a Phenomenal Forearm or some shit on the go-home show I'm gonna be sweating bullets going into the match.

Nakamura has been in only 2 feuds since showing up to the main roster one year ago.. Ziggler he beat and then lost to Jinder.

All these big clean wins against the likes of Orton, Cena and the Rumble win has done nothing at all for his character(Whatever the hell that is) or given him any story to get fans to care about. At this point he's just a random guy who has been given big wins with nothing at all in between.. and that's a fucking problem.

You need to struggle to get a Rumble win, people need to know who the fuck you are and why they should give a shit about you. Arena fans chanting his theme song doesn't tell me shit.

WWE is shit with motivation and building characters. I’ve just watched Bob Armstrong jump in the ring again after a year long build as a commissioner in SMW. A fucking year. And I know there’s a big Rob Wright climax coming.

WWE couldn’t even fucking keep quiet about Daniel Bryan until WM. Imagine Cena not having an opponent, pretending to retire at the event and then DB comes out to a bigger pop than Hogan at WM18.

Nak doesn’t have a story but nobody cares as long as he’s knee to the face. As long as they don’t piss the bed at WM, Nak will still be over as a fighting champ. As long as he ain’t fighting Corbin, Jinder and Ziggler.

Also the Rumble won was a struggle. Everybody expected RR to win.

Nak being booked so strong lately has me nervous. Unless AJ blasts him with a Phenomenal Forearm or some shit on the go-home show I'm gonna be sweating bullets going into the match.

You're going to sweat because you're scared that Nak won't win at Mania?

<YeahOKJen>

WTF has he done in this company that makes you want to see him be the champ so bad? Why don't you care that he hasn't been in a feud for a half a year now?

Fan boy nerd is what you are. Zero logic whatsoever. You should change your name to ZeroLogicFanBoy. It's ridiculous at this point.

Last edited:
WWE is shit with motivation and building characters. I’ve just watched Bob Armstrong jump in the ring again after a year long build as a commissioner in SMW. A fucking year. And I know there’s a big Rob Wright climax coming.

WWE couldn’t even fucking keep quiet about Daniel Bryan until WM. Imagine Cena not having an opponent, pretending to retire at the event and then DB comes out to a bigger pop than Hogan at WM18.

Nak doesn’t have a story but nobody cares as long as he’s knee to the face. As long as they don’t piss the bed at WM, Nak will still be over as a fighting champ. As long as he ain’t fighting Corbin, Jinder and Ziggler.

Also the Rumble won was a struggle. Everybody expected RR to win.

Lol at winning your very first Rumble being a struggle.. Everybody else goes through real struggles in their feuds on the way to the top but you seem to think that he's too high above that sort of thing... This is fan boy logic and nothing more AND YOU KNOW IT.

And what do you mean that nobody cares that he doesn't have a story as long as knee to face? What's that supposed to mean? That his ugly looking Kinshasa is so good that he doesn't need storylines, feuds and an actual character??

None of this makes any sense. You guys are such fucking fan boys, that you just want to see a title around his waist thinking that's going to do anything for him. The title doesn't mean anything anymore.

Lol at winning your very first Rumble being a struggle.. Everybody else goes through real struggles in their feuds on the way to the top but you seem to think that he's too high above that sort of thing... This is fan boy logic and nothing more AND YOU KNOW IT.

And what do you mean that nobody cares that he doesn't have a story as long as knee to face? What's that supposed to mean? That his ugly looking Kinshasa is so good that he doesn't need storylines, feuds and an actual character??

None of this makes any sense. You guys are such fucking fan boys, that you just want to see a title around his waist thinking that's going to do anything for him. The title doesn't mean anything anymore.

You’re in a bad mood today Bubba!

You're going to sweat because you're scared that Nak won't win at Mania?

<YeahOKJen>

WTF has he done in this company that makes you want to see him be the champ so bad? Why don't you care that he hasn't been in a feud for a half a year now?

Fan boy nerd is what you are. Zero logic whatsoever. You should change your name to ZeroLogicFanBoy. It's ridiculous at this point.

... you do realize you're in a thread in which I made a sig/av bet about Nak being world champ within a year of main roster debut, right ?

You may just be a hater.

Lol at winning your very first Rumble being a struggle.
royal-rumble-2011-del-rio-e1453048651133.jpg

Back