Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

Fact: Jinder Mahal moves more curry related merch than Chris Daniels.

It takes two people to make a match. Nakamura has been paired with guys who are still very green and/or can't carry a match.

Or maybe the common denominator is Nakamura. He can't cut a promo. and he's not going to have some 39 minutes New Japan Style match so what does he have to offer outside of people singing his song.

Last edited:
Or maybe the common demeanor is Nakamura. He can't cut a promo. and he's not going to have some 39 minutes New Japan Style match so what does he have to offer outside of people singing his song.

I tried to warn them. I really did.

You're right. Jinder vs. Curryman @ next WM. Curryman over in all of SE Asia, from Japan to Pakistan. Cheaper for WWE, larger market, spicy yet kid friendly, best for business.

I'd like to see who on the roster could actually have a good, PPV quality match with Mahal. That guy is insanely boring.

I'd like to see who on the roster could actually have a good, PPV quality match with Mahal. That guy is insanely boring.

alberto-del-rio-m.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}><21><32>
[<dunn][<dunn]

nakamura has been boring and his pseudo homosexual taunts are getting way too annoying to ignore right now. if he cant run and kick people in the face for a whole match then I dont think he is going to fit into the wwe main roster very well at all

Nak needs to head back to Japan, it doesn't look like they're going to use him very well. He's great, has a presence, bad ass theme music but he hasn't transitioned well to the E's style. Not using stiff strikes hurts him here, so I wouldn't mind seeing him head back to Japan. That being said, hopefully, he doesn't leave until post WM so we can see that AJ vs Nak match.

I love Nakamura but they don't know how to use him properly on the main roster. They're going to ruin Asuka too. It's too bad they can't just throw the 2014-current NXT roster together with the NXT style and make a bad ass brand. Zayn/Nakamura/KO/Balor/Roode/Joe/Neville ect, 4 horsewomen/Asuka/Ember/Emma/Paige ect. Enzo and Cass/American Alpha/Sanity/DIY/Authors of Pain/The Revival ect.

Has potential, but WWE creative will kill his career

Has potential, but WWE creative will kill his career

I'm pretty sure it's deliberate. They're starting to do it with Asuka too.. the whole roster really aside from a couple of people. They don't want anybody getting too over after the whole Daniel Bryan fiasco.

I'm pretty sure it's deliberate. They're starting to do it with Asuka too.. the whole roster really aside from a couple of people. They don't want anybody getting too over after the whole Daniel Bryan fiasco.

Empress of Tomorrow beats up two hard bitches at the same time on NXT, does a MOTY, is undefeated a year and a half. Comes to WWE and Emma of all people is grinding her face on the mat. That’s like Nak getting beat up by Bo Dallas.

Worse than what happened to Nak (he wasn’t undefeated).

All her magic is gone. She’s a 50/50 jobber instantly unlike Nak who mostly wins and wasn’t made a fool of even vs Ziggler/Corbin/Jinder.

Nak won vs Orton and Cena. Thats a rub.

Empress of Tomorrow beats up two hard bitches at the same time on NXT, does a MOTY, is undefeated a year and a half. Comes to WWE and Emma of all people is grinding her face on the mat. That’s like Nak getting beat up by Bo Dallas.

Worse than what happened to Nak (he wasn’t undefeated).

All her magic is gone. She’s a 50/50 jobber instantly unlike Nak who mostly wins and wasn’t made a fool of even vs Ziggler/Corbin/Jinder.

Nak won vs Orton and Cena. Thats a rub.

If Nakamura was booked as strong looking as they like to book Orton he'd be in a way better spot, regardless of what wins he's gotten. He's been made to look like stupid quite a few times and never gets his heat back. His matches against Dolph were close to the same match as Emma vs Asuka, with the wrong person getting in all the offense.

...but I definitely agree they've instantly taken any shine off of Asuka in the matter of two nights, which is actually super impressive.

If Nakamura was booked as strong looking as they like to book Orton he'd be in a way better spot, regardless of what wins he's gotten. He's been made to look like stupid quite a few times and never gets his heat back. His matches against Dolph were close to the same match as Emma vs Asuka, with the wrong person getting in all the offense.

...but I definitely agree they've instantly taken any shine off of Asuka in the matter of two nights, which is actually super impressive.

Nak had and has more shine than Asuka after those two bullshit matches because Ziggler is a midcarder and Emma is a jobber. There is nobody in the division to give a Cena or Orton rub to Asuka because those guys are WM level legends - there are no women legends.

I can’t fucking believe how much WWE has fucked up Asuka already. Why make her a fucking joke instead of her coming in and kicking the shit out of Emma in two minutes. You’ve instantly got a Goldberg type monster who everybody in the division is worried about and whose merch will fly off the shelves. Let her beat up jobbers for two months and she’s a co-main events

Nak had and has more shine than Asuka after those two bullshit matches because Ziggler is a midcarder and Emma is a jobber. There is nobody in the division to give a Cena or Orton rub to Asuka because those guys are WM level legends - there are no women legends.

I can’t fucking believe how much WWE has fucked up Asuka already. Why make her a fucking joke instead of her coming in and kicking the shit out of Emma in two minutes. You’ve instantly got a Goldberg type monster who everybody in the division is worried about and whose merch will fly off the shelves. Let her beat up jobbers for two months and she’s a co-main events

They should have given Asuka the Nia Jax/Braun treatment where she's just running through jobbers... don't even need to be any of typical roster jobbers like Emma/Dana/Fox. They should have built her up to a feud with someone like Emma, smashed her, taken a higher profile name then smashed them too on the way to the title. You're right about the lack of legends/big names for her to fight.. whatever women could have been working their way to that on RAW have been killed. Sasha and Bailey look like shit. Who else is there?

It's amazing you can build up somebody perfectly on a smaller show for years then undo all of that good work instantly. I just don't get why they would intentionally want to do that.

Back