Nakamura - Sink Or Swim?

It's funny, because I was so confident in that bet, until Jinder won the title. They'll give that SD piece of tin to anyone.

I gotta hold out hope that Nak is in the doghouse for dropping Cena on his head.

Summerslam result pretty much depends on which side of the bed Vince wakes up on.

Even if he loses, Nak getting a title shot now
He's already fucking sank. He can't speak English a lick, he looks like an autistic Japanese Michael Jackson ripoff and he's a danger in the ring. I highly doubt based Vince lets him go over Big Poppa Poo at summerslam and if he does its only to have Corbin cash in.View attachment 258539

<DisgustingHHH>

Like it means anything at this point. If a jobber like Jinder can hold the belt then some shitty Indy guy like Gookamura can at least be an opponent.

I can understand not liking him but no need to toss around racial epithets

He's already fucking sank. He can't speak English a lick, he looks like an autistic Japanese Michael Jackson ripoff and he's a danger in the ring. I highly doubt based Vince lets him go over Big Poppa Poo at summerslam and if he does its only to have Corbin cash in.View attachment 258539

Why the hell can't people tell the difference between Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury?

Full disclosure, I think Nak is an indy darling, flash in the pan, who will struggle on the main roster. He has zero promo skills, and a wrestling style that can merely keep up with the usual flippery-do bullshit his ilk provides on a daily basis. There is nothing special about the guy in terms of his in-ring ability.

I hear he has "charisma", but have yet to understand what "charisma" he possesses. Is it because he acts like a spastic child in the ring? Is it his leather outfits? Where does this supposed "charisma" lye?

Anyways, you know how I feel. What do you think of this overrated Japanese superstar?
I think...you wish...you were Shinsuke Nakamura.

Big Nak has taken out Cena and Orton... Out of the current roster only Lesnar/Reigns are left at that level.

Second contender match.

We got plenty of time :)

Naku will be modern grand slam champion (dean ambrose) The guy is a stud and kust oozes charisma. Watching him live amd up close was awesome.

I was being generous with Michael Jackson...

No...you were just being wrong...like everyone else who can't tell the difference between Mercury and Jackson. The King of Pop and Queen are not the same things...I'm sure there's a joke in that sentence somewhere...but they're still not the same thing damn it!

He hasn't been as impressive in-ring because the WWE style is a lot different than the Japanese Strong Style where he made his name.

Still, his entrance alone is already more over than the majority of the roster, and the pickings in Smackdown are slim... He'll find success with the company.

I don't get it. he has a catchy song that the fans can sing along with. that's it. he has the most annoying face I think I have ever seen anywhere. he comes in and does his dancing thing. that is lame. he does nothing inside the ring to me that makes him seem special.

and from what I saw last night, the crowd wasn't in to him like they usually are. I think the newness is wearing off for him, much like it has for people like the perfect 10 guy. you get some initial love from being an nxt guy, but eventually that has to translate to the main roster. for this guy it isn't transferring. I think its mostly because he really has a stupid face

As far as Nak goes in the ring...I think he gets that he doesn't have to go anywhere near as hard as he did in Japan and he can still seem better than 80% of the WWE roster...basically he's phoning it in because he knows he can and is fine with that as long as the big checks clear and the crowd still loves him...the Hulk Hogan plan for pro rasslin 101.

As far as Nak goes in the ring...I think he gets that he doesn't have to go anywhere near as hard as he did in Japan and he can still seem better than 80% of the WWE roster...basically he's phoning it in because he knows he can and is fine with that as long as the big checks clear and the crowd still loves him...the Hulk Hogan plan for pro rasslin 101.

<33><33><33><Y2JSmirk><VinceCa$h><Y2JSmirk><33><33><33>

More like Nak going:

Zayn: yeah, I'll go 90% he is a hard worker and debut
Finn: 80% hard worker
Joe: 80% but then I break his jaw so tone it down
Roode: 50% for the lazy bastard
Ziggler: what am I supposed to do with man with no careee? 50%
MITB: 100% as long as I'm there
Corbin: 30% should be cleaning toilet at dojo
Jinder: 40% should be making soup at dojo Not champion! Anyway I lose this time to this Jabroni!
Cena: 90%
Orton: 90% but he won't give a fuck anyway

If he gets AJ, KO it will probably be 100%

He hit an extra hard slam on Orton which dazed him for a bit apparently, dude needs to be careful with the likes of Cena and Orton otherwise he hurts the wrong person and feels the wrath of Vince aka he becomes the new jobber of smackdown.

Nakajobber should be losing squashes because all he does is cause legitimate injuries.

Back