Myth or fact? Loud mouths usually aren't the toughest.

Watching street fights on youtube seems the loud ones win the most

Im the silent but deadly type. Ive never been in a fight though. Not many people ever wanted to fight me. Maybe its because im small or maybe its because in high school i was training taekwondo 5 days a week and with the olympic team so nobody wanted to test me.

I dont know if i subscribe to the big loud mouth pussy theory. We had a big loud mouth in high school and he kicked the shit out of everyone.

Yynx8.jpg

fact

the loudest one in the group is generally the weakest

Watching street fights on youtube seems the loud ones win the most

yeah cause they sucker punch and find their target, but they also have videos of sucker punch loud mouth bullies gone wrong, those are the best when they fail and their pussy side shows they start apologizing and saying chill man chill man or running back.

Reminds me of Angela Magana saying its just a joke or freedom of speech weasels always hide behind their disrespect wanting no repercussions.

I think the rules are different for places like Brazil.

But in a 1st world country, 95% chance that person is overcompensating to hide their vulnerability.
Ronda was the loudest mouth, look what happened to her

Generally speaking tough guys know they're tough, and don't have to run their mouth 24/7 trying to convince others. Their are exceptions to everything though.

are u mike90?

Things aren't that simple and plenty of loud cunts are hard bastards.

Some people are loudmouths to make up for their weaknesses and insecurities; some people are loudmouths because they love to fight, they're good at fighting, and they're eager to instigate one. It's best to assume they're a high level wrestler with cement fists, a knife in their sleeve, and five eager buddies waiting to have a boot party on your head, and if the cops show up they'll be laying charges.

From my experience as a bouncer... 100%

The problem though is the loudmouths that can't fight/are the biggest bitches also are the ones that don't know when to stop trying to fight back. You could be knee riding that cocksucker with a rape choke ala Wand vs Jardine and they'll still be trying to swing at you.

True.Quiet ones are most dangerous.They keep everything inside,anger,feelings,frustrations, until one moment when it's too late...

You never really know. Some might be full of shit while others are genuinely crazy and will throw down at the drop of a hat.

I always wanted to be the quiet badass who dealt out justice to mean spirited loud mouth bullies, but i didnt start martial arts training until my early twenties there were a few times I saw bullies get their asses kicked. It was deeply rewarding.there was a movie I saw from the early nineties or late eighties were a nerd beats up a bully and they become friends at the end. I can't remember what it was called but I remember the kid used brass knuckles.

Thing is, you have to test a loud mouth to find out.

They're either an asshole who uses their physically ability and skills to bully others..

.. or an asshole who wants to look like it.

Kind of like snakes that look like poisonous snakes, but are completely harmless? It's hard to tell unless you look real close.

No mention of Fedor yet? wtf?? I thought someone would mention him right away as proof that the quiet ones are badasses.

Yeah, a loudmouth can be a wuss or a psycho.

The quiet one thing is pretty much a myth though. It basically is quiet guys are scared to fight, regardless of their strength or skills. That being said, if you drag a big quiet man into a fight no matter how hard he tries to avoid it, you may end up in a hospital.

in my experience

Loud Mouths are that way because they are insecure. They rely on people being scared of them to get the upper hand. This is when we're talking about people being threatening.

I know plenty of guys that can fight that love to talk shit, but that's more in the name of being funny than trying to start a fight.

Anyone who knows what they are doing doesn't need to advertise. That doesn't necessarily make them quiet, or mean that all quiet guys are killers. Just that people who are confident in their abilities to inflict harm don't usually need to tell you about it.

Back