Myth or fact? Loud mouths usually aren't the toughest.

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You've all seen it. The man whose super loud and threatening people and people are scared of him. Why? He is pretty big and loud. However, slim margin of people say loudmouths are weaker then the silent ones. That loud mouths are trying to intimidate instead of real fighting.

Is this true?

I'm more introverted and when I was young, I was quick to fight. However I don't are studies that back up these claims. I see people like us who say it but no scientific study.

Loud mouths are loud because they're insecure and will most likely get KO'd by anyone.

Loud mouths are susceptible to the takedown and oil check combo.

Im the silent but deadly type. Ive never been in a fight though. Not many people ever wanted to fight me. Maybe its because im small or maybe its because in high school i was training taekwondo 5 days a week and with the olympic team so nobody wanted to test me.

I dont know if i subscribe to the big loud mouth pussy theory. We had a big loud mouth in high school and he kicked the shit out of everyone.

I say it depends on the person...while there is nothing more awesome then seeing a loud mouth get knocked out, I've met some loud mouth bastards who are actually tough...and not everyone who's quiet and to themselves is tough...they're just quiet.

Im the silent but deadly type. Ive never been in a fight though. Not many people ever wanted to fight me. Maybe its because im small or maybe its because in high school i was training taekwondo 5 days a week and with the olympic team so nobody wanted to test me.

I dont know if i subscribe to the big loud mouth pussy theory. We had a big loud mouth in high school and he kicked the shit out of everyone.
I'd KO him and you too.

I'd KO him and you too.

Untitled_zpsq8thzocg.jpg

20170427_092130_zpsp5c8qwaw.jpg

Whatchu say mang?

Loudmouths usually can't back it up. The most badass people that I've ever met are pretty nice, chill, and you have to pull teeth to get them to tell you how much of a badass they are and what they are capable of.

I have a cousin that is a loud mouth....and will fight at the drop of a hat. The fkr enjoys it and he's extremely good at it. He's been that way forever. Never will change. He's been stabbed several times. He's been arrested more times than I can count. Spent more than enough time in jail and in prison. It sucks because he's actually a funny guy but I can't be around him. I have a career, wife, kids, and other responsibilities.

Yeah ol Uncle Chael was making a point on his podcast one time about who was the toughest guy at your school and when did you see him fight? Never because nobody wanted to fight the toughest guy in school so that's how important reputation is. I saw the toughest guy at my school beat the shit out of a lot of people and damn near almost kill a guy who was flirting with his GF.

Loud mouths usually get put out, or are the ones doing the cheap shot sucker punches and continue to stomp a guy when he is out cold they can never win on a fair fight if the guy survives the first sucker punch and fights back vicious they will start to apologize and say chill man chill or run away fast or get a gun.

Not loud mouths,but two of the hardest bastards I have ever know,were wife beaters

Aggressive loud mouth woman instantly turn into the victim if anyone answers back to them...

From all the years I've spent on R/Streetfights I can confirm this is pretty true.

The running theory here is usually true - blowhards are usually weak. However, once in a blue moon that loudmouth at the bar is a nutjob that likes to fight anyone, and does so regularly.

Generally speaking tough guys know they're tough, and don't have to run their mouth 24/7 trying to convince others. Their are exceptions to everything though.

Generally speaking tough guys know they're tough, and don't have to run their mouth 24/7 trying to convince others. Their are exceptions to everything though.
This is true most of the time. I gave an example of my cousin a few posts up. He doesn't boast about how good he is at fighting....he just seems to go out of his way to instigate shit so a fight will happen. He's kinda fkd in the head like that. The fkr just enjoys it.

Back