Myth: Conor can takedown Floyd easily. Conor went for a takedown, failed. Maidana took down Floyd!!!

There's your problem
And heres your problem

50-0.

Fergie vs Lee is full the real title as Floyd obviously vacated when he retired.

Floyd runs MMA and he didn't even have to crossover.

GOAT

TS thinks McGregor tried to take Mayweather down in a boxing match <{hughesimpress}>

And heres your problem

50-0.

Fergie vs Lee is full the real title as Floyd obviously vacated when he retired.

GOAT
Does that 50-0 thing include the times he beat his woman?

And heres your problem

50-0.

GOAT
After watching Conor vs Lloyd...it finally convinced me that Ronda would kill Lloyd in a fight

Don't know she put up a better fight than Conor so you just remove which one you want.

Damn so Ronda > Floyd > Conor.

You actually witnessed the domestic violence? Was that while you were hiding under Floyd's bed trying to steal his underwear?

You actually witnessed the domestic violence? Was that while you were hiding under Floyd's bed trying to steal his underwear?
No just reading the court details where she was still defending herself unlike Colin.

Damn you guys are weird with your male love.

NTTIAWWT

No just reading the court details where she was still defending herself unlike Colin.

Damn you guys are weird with your male love.

NTTIAWWT

A Mayweather mark is preaching to me about male love.

<23>

What's NTTIAWWT? Are those the letters Mayweather knows?

A Mayweather mark is preaching to me about male love.

<23>

What's NTTIAWWT? Are those the letters Mayweather knows?
It's just that I accept you for who you are.

It's OK.

Floyd own conor's life and his belt.

50-0

Beats him years out of his prime
Didn't train for it

LOL

But we knew all this when he got subbed by a Diaz brother.

Just appreciate the greatest boxer and mma fighter to ever live in the UFC LW champ floyd Mayweather.

It's just that I accept you for who you are.

It's OK.

Floyd own conor's life and his belt.

50-0

Beats him years out of his prime
Didn't train for it

LOL

But we knew all this when he got subbed by a Diaz brother.

Just appreciate the greatest boxer and mma fighter to ever live in the UFC LW champ floyd Mayweather.
Can he read yet though?

LtvalhB.jpg

He seem to be able to read everything Conor threw at him.

So I'm guessing he can.

Can he read sentences?

I know he's a greco roman wrestling veteran, MMA god and the best boxer ever and all that gay shit you've already said but can he read and write?

Can he read sentences?

I know he's a greco roman wrestling veteran, MMA god and the best boxer ever and all that gay shit you've already said but can he read and write?
He just fucked the ufc and Conor by making more and signing that contract.

He wrote up the details and conned idiots into thinking Conor had a chance.

Wrote the contract
Signed the contract
Became a 2 sport world champion
Retired 50-0

How can you not respect that?

It's funny the no reading tumor came for 50 cent after Floyd wouldn't save his ass from going bankrupt.

Another jealous clown.

If that's all you have to bag the dude out then better luck next time because you're fighting a losing battle

He just fucked the ufc and Conor by making more and signing that contract.

He wrote up the details and conned idiots into thinking Conor had a chance.

Wrote the contract
Signed the contract
Became a 2 sport world champion
Retired 50-0

How can you not respect that?
Because I don't believe that obvious bullshit that you just made up.

<Goldie11>

Show me proof he wrote the contract. You'd think he'd get legally trained people to do that......if you were sane.

Because I don't believe that obvious bullshit that you just made up.

<Goldie11>

Show me proof he wrote the contract. You'd think he'd get legally trained people to do that......if you were sane.
Nope, he dealt with people who needed a quick pay day.

He wrote the rules and the ufc signed as it was the only thst make$$$ from their star.

Conor was going to sign whatever as it was a upgrade...

Floyds not only the goat fighter he is a genius. Why do you think dana use to carry his bags? To learn from the great one.

Nope, he dealt with people who needed a quick pay day.

He wrote the rules and the ufc signed as it was the only thst make$$$ from their star.

Conor was going to sign whatever as it was a upgrade...

Floyds not only the goat fighter he is a genius. Why do you think dana use to carry his bags? To learn from the great one.

Are you ill or is it just an act?

Did you notice the part of my last comment where I requested proof of claim?
Where is the proof that Floyd can't read? A broke 50 saying it because Floyd didn't help him from doing a bad business deal.

I've been spitting facts in this whole thread not my fault you can't deal with it like Conor couldn't deal with Floyd's power.

Where is the proof that Floyd can't read? A broke 50 saying it because Floyd didn't help him from doing a bad business deal.

I've been spitting facts in this whole thread not my fault you can't deal with it like Conor couldn't deal with Floyd's power.
Yeah you've been spitting facts about Mayweather being a great MMA fighter :D

You just want to believe he can read because you have this weird closet homo thing towards him.

You got a shrine to him in your house bro?

Back