Myth: Conor can takedown Floyd easily. Conor went for a takedown, failed. Maidana took down Floyd!!!

You mustve missed the whiplash his neck was getting the last 4-5 rounds of the fight.

Yeah I missed it....that's probably because when something never actually happened.....it's usually difficult to observe it happening.

Show me X Rays and medical reports substantiating your wild whiplash theory.

Last edited:
The ref is married to the judge who screwed over GGG the Mrs Byrd bitch.

Seems a liitle coincidental.

Conor embarrased floyd

0-0 vs 49-0

Won three rounds, utterly embarrased him.

Floyd ran like a bitch from GGG lol, ran to a 0-0 fighter. A disgrace to boxing will always be remembered as a bitch.

Yes I'm as concussed as is humanly possible.

The mandatory medical suspension every fighter or tapdancing boxer must serve after a TKO? Is that the suspension you are talking about? You know the difference between a TKO and a KO right?

Show me McGregor concussed by Mayweather you fucking pussy.

Take a deep breath and relax. You're a Conor fan and are still dealing with the emotional trauma of seeing Conor walked down, manhandled, beaten up and knocked out by a 150 pound, brittle handed geezer - it was a truly humiliating loss and I get that, but there's not need for petty name calling here. We're both huge fans at the end of the day, both worried over Conor's concussed-induced delusional state.

The commission evaluated Conor following the fight and determined he wasn't fit to compete for a certain period of time. Another medical expert also concluded Conor suffered brain trauma at the hands of a man who hadn't previously stopped anyone in a full decade.

Take a deep breath and relax. You're a Conor fan and are still dealing with the emotional trauma of seeing Conor walked down, manhandled, beaten up and knocked out by a 150 pound, brittle handed geezer - it was a truly humiliating loss and I get that, but there's not need for petty name calling here. We're both huge fans at the end of the day, both worried over Conor's concussed-induced delusional state.

The commission evaluated Conor following the fight and determined he wasn't fit to compete for a certain period of time. Another medical expert also concluded Conor suffered brain trauma at the hands of a man who hadn't previously stopped anyone in a full decade.
It's mandatory after ANY TKO decision that the fighter (or boxer) doesn't fight (or box) for a while.

"Any boxer losing by way of a TKO resulting from head blows shall receive a medical suspension and shall not participate in any boxing activity for a minimum of 30 days."

http://www.abcboxing.com/abc-regulatory-guidelines/

Last edited:
It's mandatory after ANY TKO decision that the fighter (or boxer) doesn't fight (or box) for a few months.

Look it up.

Different fighters get different lengths of suspension. The doctor's that evaluated Conor determined he needed at least two months to recover from his concussion.

Different fighters get different lengths of suspension. The doctor's that evaluated Conor determined he needed at least two months to recover from his concussion.
Because he was a boxing novice and went 10 rounds with a veteran.

How often do boxers who lose by TKO only get a 30 day suspension?

Because he was a boxing novice and went 10 rounds with a veteran.

How often do boxers who lose by TKO only get a 30 day suspension?

Fighters get suspended for injuries, knockouts and bad beatings, not for doing rounds.

Last edited:

Lol you truly dont get it do you?

Your opinion doesnt matter. The genereal discussion between people that matter, like myself chuck liddel max keiser. We are all impressed by conor, he did GREAT.

He is 0-0, fighting a guy 49-0. He wasnt even suppose to land a punch yet he won three rounds. He owned floyd, he made floyd look terrible. Now i know why floyd is funning from GGG because he is an old man scared for his life. He lost three rounds to an amatuer, what would GGG do to him? It is scary to think about.

Your opinion doesnt matter. The genereal discussion between people that matter, like myself chuck liddel max keiser. We are all impressed by conor, he did GREAT.

He is 0-0, fighting a guy 49-0. He wasnt even suppose to land a punch yet he won three rounds. He owned floyd, he made floyd look terrible. Now i know why floyd is funning from GGG because he is an old man scared for his life. He lost three rounds to an amatuer, what would GGG do to him? It is scary to think about.

if you didnt know conor + your expectations were fucking low, then yeah ... conor did fucking well. i knew that conor could do 7-8 or maybe 9 rounds. he definitely trained his ass off for 100 millions

how the fuck do you know, how good floyd really is?
{<jordan}

floyd didnt even try to box him. we dont know how good 100% floyd still is, but at the end of the day, only he knows what is the best for him.

"He wasnt even suppose to land a punch"
{<jordan}

$

Not sure getting beaten up, physically manhandled, laughed at and knocked out is really owning someone, pal. The reality is, Mayweather hasn't roughed up and beaten someone up to that extent for at least a decade, and that was when he was in his prime and facing a guy his own size.

Not sure why you keep continually bringing up GGG given your own apparent dislike of boxing, either.

Last edited:
Here we go again with the underdog participation trophy mentality. Conor "I am boxing" McGregor guaranteed us victory against an old, small, frail Mayweather. Many others made similar claims. The critical response so many of us are having at his TKO loss is connected with all the pre-fight trash talk and delusion. If Conor had been respectful and humble before the fight, and admitted that he was a "0-0 novice" rather than running his mouth and claiming "I am boxing", that would change things. But you can't have it both ways. If you say before a fight "I'll give it my best shot, but I am a novice with no real hope of winning", then we can give you a nice participation trophy when you lose by TKO. But in this case, you ran your mouth and failed. Live with the consequences.

Do you even read bro?

Where does it say 'injuries', 'knockouts' or 'bad beatings' in there?

Conor was suspended for two months, not one. Do keep up, Andrew. #Concussed.

So why was the result a TKO instead of a KO?

Because Conor needed a referee to stop a 150 pound malteser from killing him.

Conor was suspended for two months, not one. Do keep up, Andrew. #Concussed.

Because Conor needed a referee to stop a 150 pound malteser from killing him.
When did I say he was only suspended for a month?

Why don't YOU keep up, retard? Tell me where it says 'injuries', 'bad beatings' or '
knockouts' in the TKO section of the regulatory guidelines.

If the ref stopped the match to save McGregor from being KO'd, why do you keep saying he was actually knocked out?

Do you understand the difference between something happening and something nearly happening?

Here we go again with the underdog participation trophy mentality. Conor "I am boxing" McGregor guaranteed us victory against an old, small, frail Mayweather. Many others made similar claims. The critical response so many of us are having at his TKO loss is connected with all the pre-fight trash talk and delusion. If Conor had been respectful and humble before the fight, and admitted that he was a "0-0 novice" rather than running his mouth and claiming "I am boxing", that would change things. But you can't have it both ways. If you say before a fight "I'll give it my best shot, but I am a novice with no real hope of winning", then we can give you a nice participation trophy when you lose by TKO. But in this case, you ran your mouth and failed. Live with the consequences.
Show me your iron fists and the footage of your alleged KO victories.

[<cena1}

As for your shit that I quoted above.....It's called self confidence and promotional hype to sell PPV buys.

What exactly did you expect McGregor to say in the weeks before the match?

When did I say he was only suspended for a month?

Why don't YOU keep up, retard? Tell me where it says 'injuries', 'bad beatings' or '
knockouts' in the TKO section of the regulatory guidelines.

If the ref stopped the match to save McGregor from being KO'd, why do you keep saying he was actually knocked out?

Do you understand the difference between something happening and something nearly happening?

You tried to suggest Conor's suspension was some mandatory thing, ignoring the fact he was suspended for longer than the listed mandatory suspension period. The commission felt he needed at least two months to recover from his concussed state. Given his recent comments, they may extend it.

The referee stopped it to save Conor from being killed; he was already out, hence him staggering about, with only the ropes holding him up. If not for the referee, Conor would've died.

You tried to suggest Conor's suspension was some mandatory thing, ignoring the fact he was suspended for longer than the listed mandatory suspension period. The commission felt he needed at least two months to recover from his concussed state. Given his recent comments, they may extend it.

The referee stopped it to save Conor from being killed; he was already out, hence him staggering about, with only the ropes holding him up. If not for the referee, Conor would've died.
He was staggering because he was fatigued.

You actually think Mayweather was about to murder him on pay per view?

Seriously?

So his brain trauma was so severe that the NSAC suspended him or 60 days instead of the mandatory 30? If it was anything as life threatening as you are foolishly suggesting, he'd be medically suspended for 12 months at least.

Back