Mystic Mac is known to do the impossible. Are we to doubt him once again?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know it.

Mayweather is going to win and blah blah blah. But since this is Conor who have done the impossible. Mystic Mac is never wrong. I can't doubt him. Nobody gave him a chance against Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz, Mendes.

Logically, Mayweather is going to win. But since this is Mystic Mac...I'm afraid to doubt him.

Look at history. Dig back all the previous threads. This is history repeating itself. Put yo money on Mystic Mac. Mayweather is old and hasn't fought in 2 years. McGregor is young and in his prime. Mystic Mac is never wrong. 4th round KO, BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT!!!

Conor cut at least 20 lbs of weight to beat on t-rex armed featherweight midgets and a chinny lightweight champion who was dwarfed by him. He squeaked out a 3-2 decision against skinny-fat, 50-50 Diaz after being strangled and forced to submit in the second round of the first fight. Where does this "against all odds" narrative come from? Conor himself?

If you believe in this Mystic Mac shit, you are probably retarded

I really, really hope you people are putting money on Conor. I need a bit more help with the odds here, bring it down juuuust a bit more please.

Normally, people being dumber than doorknobs irritates me, but I am going to make some fucking bank off of this little exercise in public gullibility.

Never believed in that crap saying. He will get worked, and anyone betting on conor will lose their money.

You do realize that doubting him in MMA is completely different to doubting him against Floyd in boxing right?

This he beat the odds before-logic is cute but far from rational.

DEmoqODWsAQoX76.jpg:large

When did he do the impossible? He has been the betting favorite in pretty much every fight he has been in. Floyd is the one that is undefeated beating 7 top 10 P4P boxers and been champ at 4 different weight classes and been undersized in most of his fights. Floyd is the one no one should be doubting, not Conor

You do realize that doubting him in MMA is completely different to doubting him against Floyd in boxing right?

This he beat the odds before-logic is cute but far from rational.
Especially since Floyd has beat the odds in Boxing far more impressively then Conor has in MMA

In MMA which is irrelevant. Would take Nate 20 seconds to get a hold of Floyd and strangle him.
If you want to talk about predictions comming true how about 49 straight . thats damn near prophet status.

Mcgregor wasnt so mystic after Diaz 1.

Just sayin.
<seedat>

Conor cut at least 20 lbs of weight to beat on t-rex armed featherweight midgets and a chinny lightweight champion who was dwarfed by him. He squeaked out a 3-2 decision against skinny-fat, 50-50 Diaz after being strangled and forced to submit in the second round of the first fight. Where does this "against all odds" narrative come from? Conor himself?
So cutting weight is a good thing now? Hindsight is always 20/20. Like I said, go dig up the old posts and see what people were saying before they fought. Did you say all this back then when everyone was doubting him?

We all know it.

Mayweather is going to win and blah blah blah. But since this is Conor who have done the impossible. Mystic Mac is never wrong. I can't doubt him. Nobody gave him a chance against Aldo, Alvarez, Diaz, Mendes.

Logically, Mayweather is going to win. But since this is Mystic Mac...I'm afraid to doubt him.

Look at history. Dig back all the previous threads. This is history repeating itself. Put yo money on Mystic Mac. Mayweather is old and hasn't fought in 2 years. McGregor is young and in his prime. Mystic Mac is never wrong. 4th round KO, BET YOUR HOUSE ON IT!!!

What has Conor done that is so impossible?

Beating the 10+ years undefeated FW king. Being a simultaneous 2 weight UFC champion. Beating a wrestler. Just go dig back the old threads. Nobody gave him any chances. Even the ones cheering him were trolls. It's as if people choose to forget or in denial.

If/when Conor beats Floyd, I'm sure you'll change your narrative too. Funny how all those naysayers disappeared and all of a sudden it's like nobody ever doubted Conor.

Getting the fight with food was the most impossible thing he had done. As far as fighting goes what he has done is impressive, but hardly "impossible". What Floyd has done in Boxing (the sport they are competing in) is much closer to doing the impossible

Beating the 10+ years undefeated FW king. Being a simultaneous 2 weight UFC champion. Beating a wrestler. Just go dig back the old threads. Nobody gave him any chances. Even the ones cheering him were trolls. It's as if people choose to forget or in denial.

If/when Conor beats Floyd, I'm sure you'll change your narrative too. Funny how all those naysayers disappeared and all of a sudden it's like nobody ever doubted Conor.

The odds and polls at the time tell a different story.

So cutting weight is a good thing now?
What? I'm genuinely wondering how you got that from my post, since it was the exact opposite of what I was implying about Conor. Let's pretend that you meant "bad" and I'll explain further:
usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg

before-after-conor.jpg

I have no issue with fighters cutting weight, but when they cut to the point of looking terminally ill, it puts a damper on their successes in the division they compete in.
Hindsight is always 20/20. Like I said, go dig up the old posts and see what people were saying before they fought. Did you say all this back then when everyone was doubting him?
I wasn't here then, but I'd have said the same thing.

What? I'm genuinely wondering how you got that from my post, since it was the exact opposite of what I was implying about Conor. Let's pretend that you meant "bad" and I'll explain further:
usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

d12b54479d5db99d76bb840f018b054d_crop_exact.jpg

before-after-conor.jpg

I have no issue with fighters cutting weight, but when they cut to the point of looking terminally ill, it puts a damper on their successes in the division they compete in.

I wasn't here then, but I'd have said the same thing.
You said he cut at least 20lbs to beat blah blah blah as if it was a good thing. That's all. So he is even better now that he is actually fighting in his correct weight class.

Just noticed your join date. Yea, everyone on Sherdog was doubting him left and right. They even said Siver was going to expose him. lmao

Back