My Wonderboy kick combo (VIDEO)

its beautiful!!! its like mozart jizzed on picasso's paintbrush and he drew a philosophical tome equivalent to a Descartes.
perfection does not do it justice and inception is just a movie i talk about to much if i have drunk too much.

Freeeeedom Las Vegas!! FREEDOM!!!! FREEDOM! Freedom!!

what the fuck is with all the two second clips? can't you post a proper video? or not at all.
It takes him literally weeks and hundreds of takes to record a 2-second video where he's not slipping, tripping over furniture or stepping on his own toes, and even then, it's still awful. The only time he uploaded a 5-second video showing him throwing crosses, it was so embarrassing, even by his standards, he had to take it down within hours. Realize this guy has never trained, sparred or hit a bag that's properly hung. He stepped in a real gym once and got kicked out immediately. I wonder why.

It takes him literally weeks and hundreds of takes to record a 2-second video where he's not slipping, tripping over furniture or stepping on his own toes, and even then, it's still awful. The only time he uploaded a 5-second video showing him throwing crosses, it was so embarrassing, even by his standards, he had to take it down within hours. Realize this guy has never trained, sparred or hit a bag that's properly hung. He stepped in a real gym once and got kicked out immediately. I wonder why.
he really is the dick dangerfield of deadly dudes.

How many TaeKwonDo guys have this good hands?

So people saying TKD hands are shitty.. Should phrase that more precisely... Many are shitty, some are not. Punchers are born not created!!!

Of all the things you can mimic Wonderboy on

You chose to do just one little thing. You should do all the kicks in that vid.

This is a troll thread right? Surely this video can't be serious.

tenor.gif

Spacetime, have you invaded another home........ Again!!

I hope this places has a bigger freezer.......... Did you take the dog corpse with you??

Back