My Wife told me that I spend too much time on Sherdog........

sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this only means she is banging other dude(s) on the side, time for a divorce, are you ready to be homeless though? anyway it will be worth it
What God has brought together, Let no man separate!

Watch out bro. A lot of women will complain about their husbands spending too much time on Sherdog and not giving them enough attention then they go on Sherdog to see what it is all about. They come across someone named Mr Mojo and they think "Wow, he sounds so sexy and dreamy. I'll send him a message."

Watch out bro. A lot of women will complain about their husbands spending too much time on Sherdog and not giving them enough attention then they go on Sherdog to see what it is all about. They come across someone named Mr Mojo and they think "Wow, he sounds so sexy and dreamy. I'll send him a message."
LOL

I'm not on Facebook. We've been married for 11 years!
Ok so you were hanging with the big guy at a community singles dance and he was like DUDE!!! I think that girl looking at you is interested. Just a hunch ;)

Ok so you were hanging with the big guy at a community singles dance and he was like DUDE!!! I think that girl looking at you is interested. Just a hunch ;)

yes he was

giphy.gif

Pic of said wife, preferably with a BBC in her mouth.

Wouldn't be surprised if she starts having a girls night out and ends up leaving you.

Back