My UFC 156 Bets - Post Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC 156 Risk: 225
Edgar DEC: 40 for 125.20 // Aldo --- not sure how i'll play this, maybe more on edgar DEC
Evans-Lilnog --- not sure. maybe evans DEC.
Reem-Bigfoot --- not sure. maybe reem ITD.
Fitch-Maia --- probably going to bet maia, but planning to live bet fitch mid 2nd if maia gassing. fitch is WINNING the third if it happens.
Benavidez -185: 185 for 100 // McCall -- idk for rest. decision bet probably.
Dunham-Tibau -- leaning towards tibau at even $ and decision bet probably.
Hieron-Woodley -- not sure, tho decision bet probably
Volkmann-Green -- will likely play volk if close to even
Edwards-Vallie-Flag -- will play yves if close to even
Camus-Kimura -- who vs who!?!?
Figueroa-Rivera -- leaning towards rivera. i think his cardio's improved.
---

Gonna go for favourites again. Reem Aldo parlay or Reem Evans or Reem Volkman
Also thinking about Reem Aldo Volkman. Still must decide. Bellator thinking of doing Tirloni Rickets parlay

$1000 on Evans and Overeem.

9bew4y.jpg

EZ who u playing tonight for hockey?

thinking of a round robin between BOS, DAL, NAS, COL and VAN, maybe o5.5 on the nashville game

One caveat with a Maia bet is that Fitch is the better striker. With Silva and Penn, Fitch saw the ground as the best place to be by far, whereas he in all likelihood will win a striking battle with Maia. Getting knocked out isn't really a big concern either, unlike with Penn and Silva. Hard to say how much this will influence his TDD though. And as such, I still like +150.

Edit: Oblivian presents some fair points concerning this.

I took Fitch at -130 BTW. His current odds I do not like.

EZ who u playing tonight for hockey?

thinking of a round robin between BOS, DAL, NAS, COL and VAN, maybe o5.5 on the nashville game

my morning bets were boston -130, LA -130, and U5.5 phx-nashville -120

why would you go over on that one? i went under! labarbara =/= smith but nashville usually in low scoring ones.. and phoenix was too last year (i know they've had some wild games early)

went with LA cause van played last night. i'm seeing teams REALLY struggle in 2nd of back to back. boston i think is class of east, so i'm happy with -130

lately i'm killing it on SJ and chicago and STL out west. those 3 teams are money makers.

Hoping Bigfoot's odds keep getting better. I am a Reem fan but I think Bigfoot is a bit underrated.

Interested in the odds of Dunham over Tibau, and Woodley over Hieron. Volkmann and Yves should win somewhat easily but they'll probably be huge favorites.

idk if i'd say huge favorites. IVF beat JZ calvan in a decision and yves might be playable..

and green's really improved since his first tv fights.. but yea volk should smoke him if it hits ground.. (if!)

Will probably go crazy with props again for this card and fuck myself over lol.

Will probably look at not Rashad ITD, Not Edgar ITD, and not Fitch ITD in some parlays. Though I doubt they will have favorable odds!

guna go with a good favorites parlay and probably just live betting

parlays with rashad/faber and overeem/faber

Ive been really unimpressed with menjivar in his last fights and I dont see any path for a win except for a possible submission, thats unlikely against faber plus the fight is in california

I am not good at predicting line movement but I'm guessing Evans and Overeem will climb toward at least -500 maybe -600 for Evans by fight night. It seems like everyone is on those 2 in a parlay, the books must be looking at a huge loss if they both win and need money to come in on the other side to stop this from being a disaster for them

my morning bets were boston -130, LA -130, and U5.5 phx-nashville -120

why would you go over on that one? i went under! labarbara =/= smith but nashville usually in low scoring ones.. and phoenix was too last year (i know they've had some wild games early)

went with LA cause van played last night. i'm seeing teams REALLY struggle in 2nd of back to back. boston i think is class of east, so i'm happy with -130

lately i'm killing it on SJ and chicago and STL out west. those 3 teams are money makers.

every single pheonix game goes over, they have horrible goal tending, will labara be starting tonight?

does anone use bet365?

how do the parlays work on there? im new to betting

Parlay of Aldo/Overeem/Rashad $50 to win $50. 5Dimes.

Might hedge out if I get Reem/Rashad correct.

Het Oblivian...

Thanks for making this thread...

I have Fitch over Maia, and at -130 that is great odds.

Two underdog bets I'm looking at is Frankie Edgar and Bigfoot. Both should be underdogs but hell...not 3-1 dogs. What are your thoughts on these guys?

every single pheonix game goes over, they have horrible goal tending, will labara be starting tonight?

http://www.leftwinglock.com/starting-goalies/

i use this link daily ;) chad johnson is in net. yea, it's just 1u tho, so i'm hopin nashville is moreso the key to the under than phoenix. they only have 10 goals in 5 games.. plus rinne in net of course. i feel good about u5.5.

---

btw, yesterday i did huge /facepalm. like a tard, i bet on all 8 games. i went 6-2.. (lost on nj and phi) -- yet, of course, broke freakin even cause i had 5u on flyers and 1u on the other 7 LOL.

Bigfoot just doesn't have a clear route to victory against Overeem. He's not taking him down, and he's not outstriking him. The only way he wins is via lucky punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back